UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Online Updates

I would guess he's a preferred walk-on if he's listed this early. I'm pretty sure they have open tryouts in October for student walk-ons.

Either way this looks like another excellent move on Brown's part . As Patch pointed out Leahy was 9th team all-state, Vermont's Josh Duell was 10th team if that counts for anything. Leahy played lax and looks to be friends with the recruits who are coming to Albany. Maybe Marr and Brown got together and worked this out. In addition to being a pretty good player for a walk-on he's also a terrific student all-state academic team.

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't there at least a month overlap between the start of lacrosse practice and the end of basketball season (not to mention the hope that this season ends later than ever before)?

9217[/snapback]

True, but I don't know that he is actually on the lacrosse team?

Evidently he's a preferred Walk On - therefore at this time is not considering playing Lacrosse at UA.

If for some reason hoops doesn't work out at UA, I'm sure Lacrosse could be in his future. Just the fact that a few of his W. Genessee teammates are on the Lax team might be enough to entice him stay at UA and play Lacrosse if the Hoop thing doesn't work out.

Hey has anyone else noticed that the numbers that the new players have on the updated roster are the ones that have been previously been worn by other players. Convington 54 worn by Dyson this past season, Sean Leachy 5 worn by Kenny Mc, I think Sigger has 1 worn by Perry, and Grahm wearing St Hillairs 44. The only new guy with a new number is Connelly with 33. I wonder if this will change or if the new guys want the old numbers.