UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

guard wise

Timmy Ambrose is a heck of an offensive player and I believe he will be a very good player for UA but there is more to the game of hoop then offense.

When the rest of Tim's game meets the level that his offense is at he'll be terrific.

It appears Coach Brown knows what Ambrose brings to the table and he's starting to find ways to use him more. The object at this level is to win games and those that put us in the best position to do that will probably play the most.

Timmy's avg almost 16mpg now after seeing very little time early in the season. Timmy's time is on the improve and if his all around game improves the minutes will continue to increase.

By the way Tim was "Rookie of the week" for last week.

He's getting noticed.

Guys it's a very interesting conversation when you Talk about Tim Ambrose. He is now up to almost 16 mpg and he's avg 10ppg all of that after a very slow start time wise. Coach brown recruited him and likes him when his minutes should continue to improve as should his all around game which has some freshman shortcomings I believe. Remember it's a team game offensively and defensively and that means if someone blows an assignment it is usually not apparent to us fans unless we know what was suppose to happen which often we don't.

By the way Ambrose was AE "ROW" for last week.

As for those who want to quickly crown Josh a savior and Iati a wash out look at the stats neither is shooting particualarly well and Josh is shooting FTs horribly. Also look at the Assist and Turnover stats for the two players. Josh like Ambrose could be very good at UA but they are both going through a learning process.

I for one say give them some time to grow into DI players, both are extremely skilled but have some negatives to their game. Both have a tremendous upside in my opinion.

It is always great to see UAlbany on national tv. I agree that smaller line up features our five best players but how would we then compare to the size of the rest of the AE? 6'8, 6'8, 6'5 across the front court still sounds pretty good for our league i would think?

Archived