UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hartford at The Growl

Tim Ambrose is the man. He is a wrecking ball that goes where he wants, when he wants. He's really a special player and it's a shame he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. I really hope he turns it on for the rest of the season and ends up #3 all-time for points.

Billy Allen, Jacob Iati and Blake Metcalf are the three most under rated guys and the kind of players you build a team around. Who doesn't love the kind of effort these guys give every second they are in uniform? If our talent loaded guys (*cough* logan *cough*) played with the heart/intensity that these guys do the team would have scary potential.

By the way, Maine just lost to UMBC according to Santillo. (All the box-scores I can find are still stuck around 1min left)

Not good. Id rather see maine in the one seed. We are prob destined for the 4 or 5 which means if we win we will have to play uvm. Id rather take my chances and play maine.

By the way, Maine just lost to UMBC according to Santillo. (All the box-scores I can find are still stuck around 1min left)

Not good. Id rather see maine in the one seed. We are prob destined for the 4 or 5 which means if we win we will have to play uvm. Id rather take my chances and play maine.

Assuming you can win your 4/5 match-up, of course.

Better Superbowl halftime show that in the past but I think the Dancing Divas yesterday were better. Forgot to mention the players coming down the stairs at the game yesterday. Fun way to start things off.

They came down through the stairs? During the intros?

Better Superbowl halftime show that in the past but I think the Dancing Divas yesterday were better. Forgot to mention the players coming down the stairs at the game yesterday. Fun way to start things off.

Not the intros. They came out of the lobby and down both aisles thru the student section for the 'team entrance' as the Pep Band played 'Purple and Gold' (rather than the floor-level entry thru lines of cheerleaders).

Not the intros. They came out of the lobby and down both aisles thru the student section for the 'team entrance' as the Pep Band played 'Purple and Gold' (rather than the floor-level entry thru lines of cheerleaders).

Thats pretty cool. I remember those steps being steeper than normal.

Thats pretty cool. I remember those steps being steeper than normal.

Yeah, I know they're young and more coordinated than I ever thought of being, but it still seems like tempting fate to have them go down those stairs. As long as they don't try it in the dark with spotlights in their eyes.

I think the cheerleaders need to figure something different out for before the game. They seem to be consistently in the way of the visiting team warming up while they wait for our team to come out. Its great that they are there but I would prefer that they don't get in the way of people warming up. I also thought the Hartford Cheerleaders did a great job in a hostile envoronment. They event stood and cheered (if making noises with your pom poms counts) a little as our players were introduced.

Archived