UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

v. BU in the World's Most Famous Arena

Doc

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds tempting, but I'd need to leave the kids home alone!

Being 5 + 8, some people might frown upon that.

I'm leaving for Florida on Saturday, and actually thought I'd be in Florida

well before this, which is why I didn't make plans for the Garden... and of course had no doubt I'd be able to find video for this game wherever I ended up!

It's a loss, not surprising with shooting like that. UA helping the Garden with their renovations by laying a TON OF BRICKS.

Well done Click.

Kinda happy I can't find the stats on this one. Pretty sure we're now in a tie with the Evil Empire for 5th.

It's a loss, not surprising with shooting like that. UA helping the Garden with their renovations by laying a TON OF BRICKS.

Well done Click.

Kinda happy I can't find the stats on this one. Pretty sure we're now in a tie with the Evil Empire for 5th.

We are although we hold the tie-breaker. Monday is a HUGGGEEE game, 4th or 5th doesn't matter all that much but we need to win at home Monday. No excuses!

Very disappointed. The intros were the best when they played the video highlight on the jumbotron. The majority of the fans were albany fans maybe 80%. To litterally lay an egg like that is dissapointing. At this point im pissed more by the fact of how much this team has regressed shoooting wise since the begining of january. Logans shooting was flat out pathetic and has been since he took that fall in the colgate game. There are no excuses for such horrible shootimg percentages. The rims are all the same where ever you go.

Very disappointed. The intros were the best when they played the video highlight on the jumbotron. The majority of the fans were albany fans maybe 80%. To litterally lay an egg like that is dissapointing. At this point im pissed more by the fact of how much this team has regressed shoooting wise since the begining of january. Logans shooting was flat out pathetic and has been since he took that fall in the colgate game. There are no excuses for such horrible shootimg percentages. The rims are all the same where ever you go.

To be honest, it was great to see the team at MSG, with a great alumni turnout BUT....it was an embarrassing performance!! I look at Coach Brown and I look at the team when he speaks - I don't see the fire in Coach Brown's belly with this squad and I see a "glazed over" look on the face of the players. I can honestly say that I did not see one coaching move all game last night that resulted in something positive. I saw no anger from anyone on this team - which is a very bad sign. The team seemed resolved to lose. Coach Brown has done a nice job with this program for the most part and has represented the university well - but the team is going nowhere and in every business, especially the coaching business, change can become a necessity. Further, as for talent level, perhaps we need to be recruiting somewhere other than Iowa - "B" level talent in Iowa may not be able to match up with the talent level elsewhere. Thus, while I think our talent level has dropped below the level of some of the other AE teams, this team should be competing better on a nightly basis - and I just don't see this happening with the current regime in place.

Embarrassing is the only way to sum it up. I havent been to a ball game in a few years so maybe I'm no a good judge of progress but compared to Uconn and St Johns, we looked like a 9-10 year old CYO team.

Quite possibly the most boring team I've ever seen.

Archived