UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

america east tournament

UA'08

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought two tickets in section 107. I think the rest of my buddies wee put off by the performance at the Garden and didn't want to make the drive. Oh well. I'll be there with another alum and will be loud!

Didn't see a price on the website. What are the single session prices? Family and I are thinking about driving down.

Just bought two tickets in section 107. I think the rest of my buddies wee put off by the performance at the Garden and didn't want to make the drive. Oh well. I'll be there with another alum and will be loud!

Didn't see a price on the website. What are the single session prices? Family and I are thinking about driving down.

mine were $25/ticket

Looks like Santillo will be hosting an AE Tourney chat on his blog http://therecordsports.blogspot.com/ Wed at 9:30pm. He posted on twitter and asked people to spread the word--maybe someone can post it on the AE board. He has done these chats in the past but only for the MAAC.

AndrewSantillo Andrew Santillo ill move it back to 930 - AE tourney chat at 930 pm #americaeast on the blog (therecordsports.blogspot.com)

Just got back from the Clinton event and he had quite a few shout outs for our basketball team which got some good cheers. He referenced us having a tournament game on Saturday multiple times-- and used it as analogies to the topics he was discussing. I saw Ambrose tweeted something about it too.

Does anyone know if the quarterfinals will be streaming?

If you have an IPhone or IPad they are streaming it for free...

"All four semifinal contests on Sunday, March 6 will be televised as part the America East TV package (networks TBA). All games will be available on ESPN3, to ESPN Full Court subscribers and for free at AmericaEast.com. Veterans Leah Secondo (women’s) and Frank Sullivan (men’s) will provide the analysis alongside Frede’s play-by-play."

http://www.americaeast.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=14000&ATCLID=205106624

Archived