UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2014 Lacrosse schedule

Fan Bus to Men’s Lacrosse

NCAA Quarterfinals

The men’s lacrosse team has made it to the second round of the NCCA tournament and will play Notre Dame on Saturday, May 17, at Hofstra in Long Island. Hop on the fan bus and come out to show your support for the Great Danes.

Cost is $45 for a general admission session game ticket and round trip transportation from the Alumni House. The bus departs promptly at 8:30 a.m. and will return after the end of the UAlbany game. The game ticket is for both the noon and 2:30 p.m. game – UAlbany plays at 2:30 p.m. Purchase Bus Package Now! We must have 40 bus attendees registered by Wednesday, 5 p.m., to send off the bus.

Just want to go to the game?

Purchase Game Tickets Here! Come hang out with other fans at the UAlbany Alumni Association tent in the Hospitality Village next to the stadium from noon-2 p.m. Look for the purple and gold banner!

Go Great Danes!

Can’t make it to the game? Consider supporting the men’s lacrosse team with a donation through the UAlbany Fund.

Visit www.albany.edu/danes for more information.

Edited by MsGDG

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott also said that ESPN is doing a (hour-long?) report on the Thompsons to be broadcast on the Sunday of championship weekend.

Too bad this game is on commencement weekend, but at least that means all the underclassmen are home and free to go to Hofstra Saturday

Scott also said that ESPN is doing a (hour-long?) report on the Thompsons to be broadcast on the Sunday of championship weekend.

Too bad this game is on commencement weekend, but at least that means all the underclassmen are home and free to go to Hofstra Saturday

It is far better than the alternative of the season being over before commencement :)

It would be much easier on the bus, than driving there... how many people have signed up so far?

I normally drive everywhere, but maybe this is the better option

I am signed up for the bus. Could take a weekend of relaxing insteead of driving and there are no other games to see on the way back . Also the bus was a better price. Ticket would be $22. The website says Hofstra wants $15 for parking and the whitestone bridge is almost $15 (cash price don't remember ezpass price) and I haven't even added in gas yet and it already cost more to drive:)

Good points Bob... tolls, bridges, and parking will be a pain in the ass.

What's the capacity on the bus? Am I at risk of the bus selling out before I decide?

My brother lives on the island, and I have been contemplating stopping by

Most tour buses take 55 or 56, though there a few with only 47 or 40.

Good points Bob... tolls, bridges, and parking will be a pain in the ass.

What's the capacity on the bus? Am I at risk of the bus selling out before I decide?

My brother lives on the island, and I have been contemplating stopping by

Deadline is at 5pm today to sign up per above post.

Edited by MsGDG

Is there going to be an alumni tailgate onsite before the game that we can sign up for?

Don't have any details other than what it said on the email

Come hang out with other fans at the UAlbany Alumni Association tent in the Hospitality Village next to the stadium from noon-2 p.m. Look for the purple and gold banner!

Go Great Danes

Although I intend ion watching the first game as well