UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2017

Lulka has the makings of a Sam. Once he gets low enough on you, it's going in. Period. Sam was like that...if you let him within 5 ft of the basket, it was like a 80% made shot.

Except bigger and more athletic...as excited as I am, Sam was a beast of a player, hopefully this kid follows a similar type of trajectory.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know anything about Sean Dunn? He may have been discussed before and I missed/forgot it....

3 Star Recruit from AZ. Position rank of 38. 6'9" Center

I know the team already got a commit from a center in Bent Hank, but looking at the lineup, he might be a huge get for the team with the graduation of Rowley and Charles at the PF position and then Stire entering his Senior Year.

According to Verbal Commits: Albany is his only offer? Is there something I am missing that a ranked prospect isn't being recruited elsewhere?

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/sean-dunn

https://twitter.com/AZPowerHoops/status/731955409766899712

https://twitter.com/sean_dunn1

Edited by godanesgo99

• 4 weeks later...

Crazy that Rowley is graduating already as is Dallas. Time flies. Around the time (maybe a year or two before that) when those guys came in is when I *really* started following UA hoops daily...and I can't believe it's been almost 4 years already. I don't remember Peter's first games, Mike Blacks first game, etc...but I remember Mike's and Dallas'.

• Like 1

Pshh noob. At least I hoped onto the bandwagon in 2005. Lol

Hahah.

Oh I was there for the first title, I just don't remember much about those years other than we had a guy named Jamar who was The Legend (at UAlbany). I remember that big german stiff Zoelner running around vs Coppernath and that other VT guy...Sorensten or something like that?...but my first real 'starting to know all the players' time started at the very end of Wilson's career (his SR yr) in 06. That's when I started coming to all the games, etc. 05 I only went to like 1 or 2. I started to become a die hard around the Will Harris, Logan Aronhalt, Mike Black years (2008 and onwards).

Crazy how time flies though...