UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2017

He looks pretty highly ranked. (#53 positional and 2.7)

I would think that would make him one of our higher rated recruits if he were to sign. Looks like a potential great get.

With 3 very strong recruits already coming in, and only losing 3 seniors in Rowley, Ennema, and Andrews, I'd have to imagine that losing more than 1 to transfer wouldn't be too hard to imagine. The players that are getting a lot of playing time now are young. Guys that are sitting now may not see a clear path to lots of playing time, and could leave for more PT elsewhere.

Nichols, Cremo, and Campbell are sophomores.

Cochran was supposedly the most talented of the new guys this year, and he is listed as a sophomore as well. Not sure if he'll be a Junior next year or if he will be able to medical redshirt?

It wouldn't surprise me if the team lost Martin-Garcia in addition to Grayson. Would love to keep them both as they both have shown ability, but these days kids change schools very often.

Transferring after a junior year is a bit odd..especially after coming in as a JUCO. Certainly possible..but how often does that happen?

While this Nash offer seems new..verbal commits posted on 12/29/16 that we offered a JUCO SF named TJ Perham. Obviously all if it taken with a grain of salt though.

It may not happen often but those two are the most likely candidates to transfer.

Cochran should be a redshirt sophomore next year as this is his second year out of high school so he still has 3 years of eligibility remaining.

If Lands does not play again this season he should be able to receive a medical redshirt as he has played less this year than Charles did and Charles was able to receive a medical redshirt.

Looking at this roster, current, and potential recruits, it's hard to not be excited about this team for the next few years.

I've thought that also. If this group can continue to gel this year. The staff was pretty high on Cochran and Lands before their injuries. If they both redshirt this year and join the guys who are already proven it will be a really nice group.

I have no information on Andrews. I do remember Ede Eghareva wasn't going to play much during his senor year. He redshirted to preserve the year of eligibility and then transferred to North Carolina A+T without having to sit out a year. Just throwing it out there because it could be a similar situation.

I've thought that also. If this group can continue to gel this year. The staff was pretty high on Cochran and Lands before their injuries. If they both redshirt this year and join the guys who are already proven it will be a really nice group.

I have no information on Andrews. I do remember Ede Eghareva wasn't going to play much during his senor year. He redshirted to preserve the year of eligibility and then transferred to North Carolina A+T without having to sit out a year.

Not really sure we can get Skyler Nash. Vermont has been in on him for a little while and it appears he is waiting on admissions from a couple of ivy league schools.

I can't see Andrews's coming back. He will not play. We graduate zero guards and bring in what looks like a pretty good one.

Not really sure what the Nash offer means. Would love to personally know one of the coaching staff to find out the ins and outs of recruiting .

Looking at this roster, current, and potential recruits, it's hard to not be excited about this team for the next few years.

I have no information on Andrews. I do remember Ede Eghareva wasn't going to play much during his senor year. He redshirted to preserve the year of eligibility and then transferred to North Carolina A+T without having to sit out a year. Just throwing it out there because it could be a similar situation.

Ah..that's right. So he would be an example. Thanks.

Story from the Record about Skyler Nash - http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/20170129/ncaa-basketball-siena-ualbany-target-beat-cancer-to-continue-career

Siena has recently offered Nash. I'm guessing the next step for Patsos is to start dressing like CB :)

Also, we also visited Arizona guard Colten Kresl.

NO. 8 CBD MONTVERDE (FL)

CBD Montverde went undefeated at the National Prep School Invitational, taking out No. 10 Putnam Science 69-68 and following it up with a hard-fought 68-62 triumph over a strong Athlete Institute squad from Canada. Josh Greer, Devante Carter and Cameron Healy make up a very formidable backcourt, while the Eagles' frontcourt has been aided by strong play from Matija Radovic and Peace Ilegomah.

• Like 1

I have no information on Andrews. I do remember Ede Eghareva wasn't going to play much during his senor year. He redshirted to preserve the year of eligibility and then transferred to North Carolina A+T without having to sit out a year.

Lands wont be back and neither will Andrews