UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's Bball

So.... If I understand the tie-breakers and the seeding for the AE Women's tourney, and if The Lady Danes & Maine win out thru the last weekend and at the 2 Bing tourney rounds, the Lady Danes would host the Sebago Lake Sows at the SEFCU? Did I get that right?

In that scenario, the tie breakers don't get broken until the RPI. current Albany is 47. Maine is 71. should be able to stay ahead of Maine in that even with LCC losing just about every game

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-women/d1/ncaa-womens-basketball-rpi

So.... If I understand the tie-breakers and the seeding for the AE Women's tourney, and if The Lady Danes & Maine win out thru the last weekend and at the 2 Bing tourney rounds, the Lady Danes would host the Sebago Lake Sows at the SEFCU? Did I get that right?

In that scenario, the tie breakers don't get broken until the RPI. current Albany is 47. Maine is 71. should be able to stay ahead of Maine in that even with LCC losing just about every game

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-women/d1/ncaa-womens-basketball-rpi

Strong effort to make a passing smack at LCC...lol

Oooo Good point on the strength of schedule ... Go Lady Saints!!!! :wacko:

I cant root for that garbage team who is expected to lose for the 26th straight time vs. one team (Marist) tomorrow.

I am just saying that it I am happy it appears that Albany is far enough ahead of Maine in the RPI that if Albany wins out and it comes to RPI that the garbage team shouldn't keep Albany form winning the tie breaker . In the meantime Go Pepperdine, Boston U, Toledo, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Providence, Army, Fairfield, UC Davis, USC and Yale ; our non conference opponents who are capable of winning games and whose wins would help Albany's RPI.

Richards AE Career Scoring:

With last nights 41 she remains in 5th place with 2286. We keep wining she should be get to 2nd. 3005 is ridiculous, will probably never be broken.

1. Cindy Blodgett Maine 1994-98 3005

2. Rachel Bouchard Maine 1987-91 2405

3. Jamie Cassidy Maine 1996-20 2380

4. Karalyn Church Vermont 1996-20 2317

The good: Shereesha put up 41 last night in yet another dominant effort.

The bad: According to the teams roster, Lavergene and Keane are no longer listed, which means that 3/4 of this year's freshmen class has left the team (only Heather Forster remains)

This sounds very strange. Why would players leave the team with just a few games left, and the potential to go to the NCAA tournament? Coach Abe does not have the reputation for running players off.

Now that the whole conference schedule is about to finish, when will the conference tournament seedings be announced?

Just got my answer from the AE.com website: "With @UAlbanyWBB & @BlackBearsWBB tied for the top-seed, we will need to wait until the RPI is released later tonight for the tiebreak."

Expect Albany to be the 1 unless a lot of strange results happen today

Going into today RealtimeRPI has Albany #53, Maine #69. I don't see how that could change by tonight after we won today.

New Hampshire and Vermont pulled upsets today. The way I read it Stony Brook is the 3 seed due to losses by UMBC and Hartford.

The Hartford loss also give UMBC the 4 seed, Binghamton 5th, and Hartford 6th.

UNH and UVM were already locked into 7th and 8th.

We should be playing Vermont Saturday, and barring a Maine loss to UNH we'll play the UMBC/Bing winner on Sunday.