UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2018

Story and rankings on Malachi de Sousa. http://www.newenglandrecruitingreport.com/news/yags-point-forward-deep-dive-into-2018-rankings?platform=hootsuite

South Kent's 6'6" wing Malachi De Sousa (#20) and Northfield-Mt Hermon's 6'6" Wingspan Big Man Chuck Hannah (#15) are two other prospects from the 2018 class that can find themselves in similar positions, depending on how long they hold off on making their college decisions. Each played a huge part in their team's success at the highest level of prep basketball last season, largely by taking pride in and perfecting their roles. But their unselfish team-first mentality disguised skillsets that are more well-rounded than they are often given credit for. With their history of production, versatility on both ends of the floor and underrated jump shots that have further improved this summer, Hannah and De Sousa could add to the list of high-major recruits from this year's class.

Awesome. A lot to like about this commitment. Just about every write-up describes him as "unselfish" and "high-motor." Also, from NY!

I've seen him described as a shooting guard and also as a small forward. I like how we've progressed from essentially playing a third guard at small forward to getting true wings. De Sousa seems like the next in that line but seemed to be even better offensively.

Stoked about the present and the future.

• Like 1

This is awesome news. Coach Brown and staff have truly "reloaded". What a phenomenal haul in 2017 and 2018. We are really looking (OF COURSE, ON PAPER) like we've got great talent and depth.

I would presume the last two scholly's will go to some bigs to support the young bigs of Conway, Lulka, and Hanks. I wouldn't be surprised to see the rides filled with Juco's for balance and game experience.

Siena fans are going to lose their minds with this win for UA...and also losing Moll to UVM.

Can't wait for both Rizzuto and De Souza to officially sign their papers and become part of the Purple Family.

Edited by Dane96

I've seen him described as a shooting guard and also as a small forward. I like how we've progressed from essentially playing a third guard at small forward to getting true wings. De Sousa seems like the next in that line but seemed to be even better offensively.

Edited by MRSGDG

Yea the Men's Basketball twitter posted alarms about 1.5 hrs ago. I'm assuming this is the news.

Ahahhahahh, you go UA Twitter account! Damnn..throwing shade the Loudonville way.

https://twitter.com/UAlbanyMBB/status/904518019229110272

I was in tears of pure laughter when I saw that perfect troll job. Sent an immediate message to Click.

• Like 1