UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tonight's 7:00 game at. St. John's is on ESPN3. Both teams have lost to Miami-FL, SJ by 12 at home, us by 24 neutral-court.

I will be in attendance, should be a good one.

Hope you didn't pay much for your ticket

Yeah, that was a tough one. Couldn't get anything going on offense. Still glad to make it out to the game, always nice when the team plays in the city.

UAlbany's Imani Tate out indefinitely

Senior guard Imani Tate, the leading scorer for the UAlbany women's basketball team, is out indefinitely with an undisclosed injury to her left foot.

Tate, who averages a team best 20.4 points per game, did not play in the Great Danes' latest game, a 64-53 overtime loss at Yale on Saturday.

Coach Joanna Bernabei-McNamee said the 5-foot-8 Tate will be evaluated day-by-day. She said there is no timetable for Tate's return to the court. Tate was at UAlbany's practice at SEFCU Arena Monday wearing a boot on her left foot. She also had the boot on at the Yale game.

"We have to find the positives in everything," Bernabei-McNamee said. "At this point of the year, not having her allows other players to step up as opposed to deferring to her offensively."

Tate said she started feeling discomfort in her foot in the days leading up to UAlbany's game with Siena at SEFCU Arena on Nov. 27. She has only missed one game in her career — that came during her freshman season.

"I thought it was a minor injury and I really wasn't paying that much attention to it," Tate said. "This (sitting out) was not my choice."

Tate ranks fifth on the UAlbany women's all-time scoring list with 1,350 points.

UAlbany senior Imani Tate will likely not play tomorrow against Fairfield. Tate will be getting some tests done on her foot today.

Edited by UAFAN

UAlbany's Imani Tate out indefinitely

Senior guard Imani Tate, the leading scorer for the UAlbany women's basketball team, is out indefinitely with an undisclosed injury to her left foot.

Tate, who averages a team best 20.4 points per game, did not play in the Great Danes' latest game, a 64-53 overtime loss at Yale on Saturday.

Coach Joanna Bernabei-McNamee said the 5-foot-8 Tate will be evaluated day-by-day. She said there is no timetable for Tate's return to the court. Tate was at UAlbany's practice at SEFCU Arena Monday wearing a boot on her left foot. She also had the boot on at the Yale game.

"We have to find the positives in everything," Bernabei-McNamee said. "At this point of the year, not having her allows other players to step up as opposed to deferring to her offensively."

Tate said she started feeling discomfort in her foot in the days leading up to UAlbany's game with Siena at SEFCU Arena on Nov. 27. She has only missed one game in her career — that came during her freshman season.

"I thought it was a minor injury and I really wasn't paying that much attention to it," Tate said. "This (sitting out) was not my choice."

Tate ranks fifth on the UAlbany women's all-time scoring list with 1,350 points.

UAlbany senior Imani Tate will likely not play tomorrow against Fairfield. Tate will be getting some tests done on her foot today.

This is such a bummer. She is an incredible talent, and the things she can do with the basketball are crazy. Hopefully she has a quick and full recovery.

Home game tonight against D-II Post University. Post is 1-9 and lists this game as an exhibition. They have a one-point win over Felician, and losses to Alaska-Anchorage 99-32 and 89-32 on consecutive nights.

Albany men played Post three times in the D-II days when they were associated with a Japanese college and were known as Teikyo-Post.

Home game tonight against D-II Post University. Post is 1-9 and lists this game as an exhibition. They have a one-point win over Felician, and losses to Alaska-Anchorage 99-32 and 89-32 on consecutive nights.

Albany men played Post three times in the D-II days when they were associated with a Japanese college and were known as Teikyo-Post.

Yay! Not only a D2, but a crappy one at that!

Yay! Not only a D2, but a crappy one at that!

I was assuming this game was contracted for when Sarah Royals was an assistant coach at Post;

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-royals-77a0a3118

• 2 weeks later...