UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women deal New Hampshire their first league loss, lead wire to wire for a 64-55 win. Sends a message they're not quite ready to give up the crown yet.

And with tonight's win I am thinking of upgrading Coach Mac's first-year grade from a D+ to a C-.

Still, with 24 more TOs tonight, I might keep her at a D+.

Women deal New Hampshire their first league loss, lead wire to wire for a 64-55 win. Sends a message they're not quite ready to give up the crown yet.

And with tonight's win I am thinking of upgrading Coach Mac's first-year grade from a D+ to a C-.

Still, with 24 more TOs tonight, I might keep her at a D+.

C- or D+ / In the words of John McEnroe - You can not be serious!

Let me get this out first - I think we over paid for the wrong coach. That said, I believe Coach Mac is doing a much better job of late and the team is finally finding their way.

- Don't forget that we didn't just lose our coaching staff but also our point guard who was second team all conference last season.

- We lost our top recruit who is second in scoring and playing 26 min/game at Seton Hall.

- We lost the all time leading scorer in team history to graduation.

- The team has been plagued by injuries.

The team is solidly in second place and just beat the undefeated in conference first place team - looks like they are ready to make another run in the conference tournament.

I give a grade of B

Can't do anything to change the early season issues but need to work on second half intensity.

14-10 overall. 8-3 in conference.

1st year. Lost a lot.

And still has an equal or better record than Brown.

Two over time losses.

Additional losses to Miami, Kentucky, St Johns, and Bonnie.

(Beat $iena and Boston U. Although not huge, enjoyable.)

Let's just see what happens. Season aint over yet.

Edited by uofalbany
  • Like 1

14-10 overall. 8-3 in conference.

1st year. Lost a lot.

And still has an equal or better record than Brown.

Two over time losses.

Additional losses to Miami, Kentucky, St Johns, and Bonnie.

(Beat $iena and Boston U. Although not huge, enjoyable.)

Let's just see what happens. Season aint over yet.

LOL...still has a better or equal record to Brown.

I wouldn't give her more than a C grade, the cupboard is full, for instance why isn't Trpic starting again? We are playing 4 vs 5 on offence everytime down the court when she's not in there, you can see they don't guard the other guard and pack the key. When Trpic is on, they have to guard her. Plus, the entire team runs when she handles the ball, look at the flow of the game.

What's happened to the Canada girl, is she injured too?