UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs Hartford - 2/25 - 7PM

Eli

You're all slandering 19 year olds. Kyle didnt leave because he couldnt handle coach brown yelling at him. He chose to not get on that bus. Same dudes who said rich was leaving "to be with his girlfriend" lol. Bring 5 freshman in, and only one stays.

Listen I get it, it's tough to actually know what you want at 19, they're kids. Same way it's tough to know what you're getting out of kids ages 18-21 when you're recruiting them. It's not fair, it isn't, but neither is life. It sucks to think a situation is going to go one way and then it goes another...expectations influence all of our experiences and no recruit is ever told they're going to come in and ride the bench.

You're all slandering 19 year olds. Kyle didnt leave because he couldnt handle coach brown yelling at him. He chose to not get on that bus. Same dudes who said rich was leaving "to be with his girlfriend" lol. Bring 5 freshman in, and only one stays.

Ahh dangit. I can't help it. I'll keep going.

He chose not to get on the bus? Why? What did the bus ever do to him? lol. Come on, that right there is grounds for dismissal or at least a suspension. That's a joke...any kid who thinks he's in a position to make that kind of choice and still be a part of the team and get a scholarship deserves a slap to the face by this thing called life. No sympathy here from me. #byefelicia

Edited by Eli

So in your opinion a kid that doesn't join the team on the bus deserves to stay in the team?

So in your opinion a kid that doesn't join the team on the bus deserves to stay in the team?

No. He had decided to leave before hand and wasnt playing/didnt travel all year, so why travel then?

Horse$iena stuff. Honestly.

Do you know how many kids don't make the travel roster of a football team?! Forget frosh...I am talking Sophs and Juniors due to the travel restrictions.

Many stick it out, no matter what. It's called life...and dealing with adversity.

Imagine if Michael Jordan quick after he was cut (TWICE) by his high school coach.

Maine beats Bing, clinching the sixth seed for Hartford, so win tonight and play them again Wednesday.

Kind of stinks that all the playoff games are at the same time. I'd like to watch round three of UMBC - UNH if it happens.

Edited by Dane Pound
  • Like 1

Reece? Is that you? :D:P

Maine beats Bing, clinching the sixth seed for Hartford, so win tonight and play them again Wednesday.

Kind of stinks that all the playoff games are at the same time. I'd like to watch round three of UMBC - UNH if it happens.

Are the playoff games going to be on ESPN3? Anyone know? If so, just don't pay attention to the scores and hope that they don't announce the scores over the PA system...then just watch it later. Usually within the hour of the game ending they post the game.

Edited by Eli

It's pretty clear someone has an axe to grind with CB since all their posts have been about one issue. This is supposed to be a fan forum so lets just end that part of it.

I remember when I first Google this guys user name. The first thing that came up on google result and I know Eli and d96 will confirm, was this account liking twyman tweets.

No joke...so I have little doubt it's someone connected to that scrub. Dude is here to continue to grind that axe...

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1

I'll just quickly add my two cents on the recruitment/retainment discussion. I'm quite sure Coach Brown recruits someone to stay with the program. From his point of view, why would he invest all this time, effort, and the school's budget on getting someone who's not in the system for the long term. Then more effort is required to bring the student/athlete up to speed to integrate into Brown's system. Brown has a substantial piece in making sure his choice works out.