UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs Hartford - AE Tourney Round 1 - 3/1 - 7:30PM

Eli

Yes.... But thats online... I meant on a TV station ...

My point was that it's not like the games are scheduled on national TV and that's why we need to play on Monday... We could play on ANY day and the game would be on ESPN 3.

In an era when some of the best "TV" shows are on Netflix, Amazon and Hulu, I'd say that ESPN3 qualifies as a national television

• Like 3

I say go back to a one site tournament. Since the first year we were in, I took vacation time to travel to the turnament and attended all the games. Had a great time every year even though the first few were very lean for UA. Will be in Portland this weekend to see the AE women play.

• Like 2

I guess my point was that u can have 50000000 games on ESPN 3 simultaneously...It's not like ABC is carrying our games on Monday and that's why the AE scheduled the game on Monday. The game can be played any day and still be on ESPN 3.

Edited by UA1882

Wilkin also posted quotes from the Coaches... it's going to be feisty Wed.

read from bottom to top

ks0exp2.jpg

I wonder what info Gallagher has on someone in the Hartford AD because he should not still be coaching there. I don't mind that he is because he and they are a mess and have been for years. He should probably learn to just stop talking.

I hope Brown prints this out and pastes it on the wall of the locker room next to last year's box score.

read from bottom to top

ks0exp2.jpg

I wonder what info Gallagher has on someone in the Hartford AD because he should not still be coaching there. I don't mind that he is because he and they are a mess and have been for years. He should probably learn to just stop talking.

I hope Brown prints this out and pastes it on the wall of the locker room next to last year's box score.

They have nothing to lose because they haven't won anything ever lol
  • Like 1

read from bottom to top

lol. He could and should lose his job.

read from bottom to top

ks0exp2.jpg

Cold... You savage!

• Like 1

read from bottom to top

ks0exp2.jpg

Hartford AD and President are interim. Likely why he still has a job. Interims rarely fire people. Edited by MRSGDG

Did something change or is ESPN wrong? They have us as fourth in the standings and UMass-Lowell as #6. Hartford is #7. UMBC is #5. I know UML can't partake in the tournament still, so according to the standings we should be playing UMBC.

Also, regarding next year when UML can play in the tournament...how is that going to work with 9 teams? There is an odd-team out? Are we adding another team or is someone leaving?

Did something change or is ESPN wrong? They have us as fourth in the standings and UMass-Lowell as #6. Hartford is #7. UMBC is #5. I know UML can't partake in the tournament still, so according to the standings we should be playing UMBC.

Also, regarding next year when UML can play in the tournament...how is that going to work with 9 teams? There is an odd-team out? Are we adding another team or is someone leaving?

ESPN just places the standings in order of conference record..with overall record as the "tiebreaker." Has no relation to our conference seeding rules.

When the real BU was still in the AE there was an 8v9 play in game

Hartford AD and President are interim. Likely why he still has a job. Interims rarely fire people.

AD is interim; the President is a lame duck, retiring in June, and his replacement has been named.

Wish we could pick our new president that quick.

We have a lame duck Chancellor - I think Stellar will be the interim for a while.

ESPN just places the standings in order of conference record..with overall record as the "tiebreaker." Has no relation to our conference seeding rules.

When the real BU was still in the AE there was an 8v9 play in game

Understood for both, gotcha.