UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

Safe to assume that we can pick up the tickets at a will call desk/window in Burlington?

My guess is a call to the ticket office will answer your question.

Yes . they can be picked up there.

Also I believe on the bus if you are taking the bus.

I asked about getting mine on Friday after the womens game

Historically the Alumni Association had their own set of tickets, this year each person has to buy it from atheltics. I wouldn't assume previous years practices of giving tickets out of the bus are the same. It could be,but we shouldn't assume it.

I responded based on what ticket office said to me.

At the time I asked , I wasn't sure if I was taking the bus.

Safe to assume that we can pick up the tickets at a will call desk/window in Burlington?

Historically the Alumni Association had their own set of tickets, this year each person has to buy it from atheltics. I wouldn't assume previous years practices of giving tickets out of the bus are the same. It could be,but we shouldn't assume it.

Thanks.

I am uncomfortable with the way we had trouble handling full court pressure vs Stony Brook. My fear is that the game Saturday will be close late - and we will have to deal with a similar situation.

On the other hand, I'm confident we'll be prepared and I like our chances. I'm looking forward to disappointing Vermont one more time.

Thanks.

Bus email today confirmed what Bob said. Those taking the bus their tickets with be at the Alumni House and you should come with enough time check in inside and get your ticket.

• Like 2

This is the 10 year anniversary of our 2007 win in Burlington in the AE Championship. I forgot how good that 2007 Vermont team was. They went 15-1 in the conference that year, Beat #14 Boston College and won 20 of their final 21 games until we beat them.

• Like 3

Would be nice if we had a nice scoreboard with screens...those corner screens won't cut it for an entire game I'm afraid.

Still, VERY cool the school is doing that.

Edited by Eli

Levack and Goz at 1045theteam are saying there's a viewing party at SEFCU arena starting at 10:00, free w/cash bar, followed by tailgating leading into the lax game

Is this true, is there info...I may go to that...

yes, got a dept email at 8:12 tonight

STGHJHZDTTTEPMK.20170309202513.jpg

Edited by UAalum72

Won't have to stand outside in the cold. Temp in Burlington upon arrival will be between 5 and 8 Degrees F.............I am sure the UVM faithful will welcome us, as they have in the past.

BURLINGTON, Vt. – UVM Athletics will host a pregame Fan Fest on Saturday morning (March 11) prior to the 2017 America East Men's Basketball Championship game in the Athletics Indoor Turf facility from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.

The activities will lead up to the America East title game between the top-seeded Cats and third-seeded Albany.

Fans can access the Indoor Turf facility by entering the main lobby of Patrick Gym, then walking to their right into the west lobby, and the turf facility will be located to their left.

101.3 ESPN will be broadcasting live from the pre-game celebration. Fan Fest will feature food and beverage giveaways from Juniors Downtown, Moe's, Bagel Place, Speeder & Earl's, and Coca-Cola. The festivities include games, giveaways, and free Rally Towels presented by Flat Fee Real Estate, the official Real Estate partner of UVM Athletics.

A free face painter will be on hand and a kid's craft station will be available with the UVM Dance and Cheer teams. Fans are encouraged to wear gold for a "Gold Out" of Patrick Gym.

The doors of Patrick Gym will open at 9:30 a.m. for the America East Championship. Due to the anticipated attendance, fans are prohibited from bringing any seat cushions, stadium seatback chairs, and bags of any kind into the gymnasium.

Edited by purplehaze

This is the 10 year anniversary of our 2007 win in Burlington in the AE Championship. I forgot how good that 2007 Vermont team was. They went 15-1 in the conference that year, Beat #14 Boston College and won 20 of their final 21 games until we beat them.

Remarkably similar to this trip to Burlington. Deja vu all over again ?? Kismet and Carl Ross.

Edited by purplehaze

Remarkably similar to this trip to Burlington. Deja vu all over again ??

Seeing B.Wilson eat it on the Blakely dunk live in there was insane. We were standing on the bleachers when Ross threw it down to put us up by 5 and we broke them jumping up and down. Had to stand on an angle the entire second half. It had to be about 95 deg inside that place.