UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

These kids have signed national Letters of Intent so far>

ILB Robert Lachmann 6' 3" 230 lbs

C Niko Culnan 6' 3" 287 lbs

DE Joseph Halasy 6' 5 1/2" 240 lbs

OG Kobe Thomas 6' 2" 263 lbs

S Joe Casale 6' 3" 180 lbs

QB Jeff Undercuffler 6' 6" 215 lbs

FS Xavier Smith 5' 9" 170 lbs

T Mohab Omer 6’ 4 335

Edited by HOF2013

Wondering about the other two commits,

WR/FS George Richardson 6' 3" 205 lbs
and
TE Ian Renninger 6' 6" 225 lbs
With several guys Albany was the only one to make an offer or one of like three schools to offer - wonder about them
Several JUCO kids were offered, wonder about them too. Couple look really good but have offers from several school. A couple UA was the only school to offer.
Any ideas??
Edited by HOF2013

Gotta love Undercuffler's size. Accuracy and strength looks good.

There are some good looking kids in that group. I have posted videos of them so all can look. In my mind we need to get 6 - 8 more that were offered. Would make me feel better - of course there were like 10-12 redshirt kids last year I think. Early signing lasts for a couple of days I think, except for JUCO kids. Could be wrong though

Edited by HOF2013

These kids have signed national Letters of Intent so far>

ILB Robert Lachmann 6' 3" 230 lbs

C Niko Culnan 6' 3" 287 lbs

DE Joseph Halasy 6' 5 1/2" 240 lbs

OG Kobe Thomas 6' 2" 263 lbs

S Joe Casale 6' 3" 180 lbs

QB Jeff Undercuffler 6' 6" 215 lbs

Undercuffler, the next great HOPE!

i think Undercuffler plays baseball too so he probably hasn't focused on football in the offseason - i'd guess he has some pretty good upside.

Gotta love Undercuffler's size. Accuracy and strength looks good.

But have you calculated the remaining Bernard coefficient?

He's not the QB coach is he?

Yes, Undercuffler has played baseball. Strong arm...mid-90s. It may take a year or two of football focus as he comes from a running program, however he has the tools to be successful. Ive been following his twitter since he verballed, and he is gung-ho UAlbany.

Yes, Undercuffler has played baseball. Strong arm...mid-90s. It may take a year or two of football focus as he comes from a running program, however he has the tools to be successful. Ive been following his twitter since he verballed, and he is gung-ho UAlbany.

No question about that. He is all Albany!

I still wonder what the deal is on the other two UAlbany commits??? Grades and/or Getting through the academic acceptance process??

TE Ian Renninger 6' 6" 225 lbs committed in November

WR/FS George Richardson 6' 3" 205 lbs committed last summer

Also wondering about all of the other kids who have been offered but not committed anywhere. A few really goods ones still hanging out there.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Edited by HOF2013

Coach Gattuso said in the article in today's paper that there were 4 or 5 more scholarships available - wonder if that includes the other 2 commits or in ADDITION to them.

I still wonder what the deal is on the other two UAlbany commits??? Grades and/or Getting through the academic acceptance process??

Also wondering about all of the other kids who have been offered but not committed anywhere. A few really goods ones still hanging out there.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Just a guess but some kids are hoping to go to FBS schools so they may be taking a chance on getting an offer before the February siging period. If they don't get an FCS offer, maybe they sign with us or another FCS school

Thoughts? Ideas?

Just a guess but some kids are hoping to go to FBS schools so they may be taking a chance on getting an offer before the February siging period. If they don't get an FCS offer, maybe they sign with us or another FCS school

I figured that on all of the ones we offered but who haven't committed to anyone. The two who committed area different - I thought -- Renninger made a campus visit and the coaches did a home visit and he committed in November. Richardson hasn't posted much on facebook so I don't know - but he committed in June

Edited by HOF2013