UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Burying the lede above is that Will Fiacchi is on the coaching staff.

Wide Receivers Coach Recruiting Coordinator University at Albany

Why is our former QB in charge of scouting receivers? Lol.

Defense coach as OC and QB scouting receivers...to me that makes little sense.

Happens all the time. Offensive players coaching different positions, recruiting different positions. Doesn't have to just do the position they played. New Giants coach was an offensive lineman in college. In the NFL he was a WR coach, QB coach and offensive coordinator.

I thought maybe a little more discussion was in order. By the way, these coaches are not out there in the wind scouting kids. The entire staff discusses each kid, looks at video and agrees to make the offer. So ultimately it doesn't matter who goes and meets with the kid. If they REALLY want someone Coach Gatusso and a couple of others go and meet the family and the kid.

Had a great time on my official to Ualbany

Thomas Greaney 6' 6" 240 lbs. Lawrence Academy, Groton, Mass. https://twitter.com/thegreaney13 Official visit last weekend The only offer I see is from RI. Maybe he got one during the visit.

Shows him on a Massachusetts site as committed to RI BUT he just had an official visit so who knows. Tight End.

He just committed to Albany.

Just committed to Albany an hour ago!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/changeofplans?src=hash

Edited by HOF2013

Wonder what surprises we'll see tomorrow?? Got to be a couple of guys we don't expect who will sign. All of these are who offers were made to remain uncommitted. Several GREAT commitments during the last few days! There are several not listed too!

Donte Monte FS 6' 0" 190lbs
Jack Gilroy 6' 3 220 lb TE/LB
Jake Cuomo 5' 7" 155 lb Kicker [kinda small]
Michael Bobak K/P 2018 5' 11" 195 lbs
Pete Matthews K / P 5' 10" 175lbs
Dez Boykin May 23 WR, FS 5' 10" 194 lbs
Dylan Armson Jan 26 6' 7 295lb OT/DT
I forgot >> Chris Similhomme OLB 6' 2" 215 lbs, Jr. College - lots of coaches interest - May graduate
WR George Richardson 6' 3" 205 lbs. [committed last summer - heard nothing since - don't need him now]
And MAYBE a couple not on the list - who knows
Coaches have been watching this guy >> Hozey Haji-Badri 6’4 280 lbs DL and
Robert Fitzsimmons MLB, T 6'5" 260 lbs
Does anybody have any idea how the free tuition for New York State Residents has worked into the scheme. Seems like more guys being offered and committing this year
THEY MAY BE OUT OF SCHOLARSHIPS!!
Edited by HOF2013

Well - one of the best classes I have seen coming in. Addressed some needs. Several of the guys we offered still haven't signed anywhere. Signing can happen any time now for a couple of months. They likely have to be accepted into the school before they sign. Or we may have just ran out of scholarships!

Press conference postponed till tomorrow at 2.

Coach Gatusso has two guys at the top of his watch list today

Michael Bobak K/P 2018 5' 11" 195 lbs

Hozey Haji-Badri 6’4 280 lbs DL

After offers are made, do kids got to be accepted to the school before they can sign. Anybody??

Edited by HOF2013

3:30 pm and twitter feed has six players so far

Tyler Oedekoven

Ian Renninger

Dev Holmes

Donte Mount

Juwan Green

Thomas Greaney

GREAT group when added to the previous 8 - could still be a couple or three I think.

This is the new class so far. Like I said I think there may be a couple more. Just my gut. They offered 4 or 5 kickers and a few big lineman.

QB Jeff Undercuffler 6' 6" 220 lbs

TE Thomas Greaney 6' 6" 230 lbs

TE Ian Renninger 6' 6" 225 lbs

OG Kobe Thomas 6' 2" 263 lbs

C Niko Culnan 6' 3" 287 lbs

T Mohab Omer 6’ 5 330

WR Dev Holmes 5' 9" 160 lbs

WR Tyler Oedekoven 6' 2" 170 lbs

WR Juwan Green 6' 1" 175

DE/LT Joseph Halasy 6' 5.5" 240 lbs

ILB Robert Lachmann 6' 3" 230 lbs

CB Donte Mount 6' 0" 190 lbs

FS Xavier Smith 5' 10" 170 lbs

DB Joe Casale 6' 3" 187 lbs
Edited by HOF2013

Hozey Haji-Badri JUCO kid DT, DE 6'4" 275 lbs blessed & Thankful to receive another Division One offer from the University of Albany offered a couple of days ago
Edited by HOF2013