UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #17: 1/6/18 - 1:00pm - @ New Hampshire

Post game interview, says he needs to put handcuffs on 2 people and they need to run offense through Travis. Said people need to play defense...same problem with ua players against hartford ..where teams feed post kick out and ua defenders dont stay with their guy on the perimeter, and they hit the 3s with no hands in their face.

Blah blah... You know how you put handcuffs on them... Sit them. And we all know who he's talking about. 3-15

• Like 1

He did not mention sitting the 2 handcuff people. He said he gives 2 people too much freedom in shot selection and offensive freedom.

Sounded more like the is going to force them to make assists to people like Travis when they are on the floor. Rather than telling them they can take any shot they want.

Edited by MRSGDG

For a veteran team that last possession was awful. There is something weird going on...Nichols doesn't look at all like the same guy...Cremo missing free throws.

I'm guessing Eli had a much better time at the wedding.

Yes, while Eli is having a good time at the wedding, UA was wetting the bed.

I firmly believe the handcuffs are for Campbell and Nichols. I really dont understand what is going on with David but he needs to play PG and not shoot as much. His body language has been awful.

I am a big fan of his...but he needs to snap out of it and quickly.

I firmly believe the handcuffs are for Campbell and Nichols.

I dunno, not sure there are handcuffs to be put on Campbell...he only took 1 shot today. (Not that he should be lol, he has been bad)

Edited by MRSGDG

I firmly believe the handcuffs are for Campbell and Nichols. I really dont understand what is going on with David but he needs to play PG and not shoot as much. His body language has been awful.

I am a big fan of his...but he needs to snap out of it and quickly.

No one seems to be having a lot of fun on the team.

• Like 2

Start with sitting nichols followed by stire... Watch what happens to energy, effort when bench guys say if I hustle I can get in there. Watch what happens to starters when they say... Ahh $iena... If I dog it I'm sitting.

Next up on the chopping block from starting is stires.

What did Stire do awful today? Stats look normal for him, I think..

4-7fg, 5-6 ft, 13pts, 9 rb 1 steal

Edited by MRSGDG

Start with sitting nichols followed by stire... Watch what happens to energy, effort when bench guys say if I hustle I can get in there. Watch what happens to starters when they say... Ahh $iena... If I dog it I'm sitting.

Next up on the chopping block from starting is stires.

Youve lost it. Ill come back to quote this in 2 weeks.

• Like 1