UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  

[MBB] Game #23: 1/24/18 - 7:00pm - @ Vermont

I love where we are now as a program:

14-7 and that's disappointing/dismal (I think we all agree)

In Brown's 1st 4 seasons we never got to 14! but we were excited with every win!

01/02 7-13 (partial year for CB)

02/03 7-21

03/04 5-23

04/05 13-15

It's great that we are down in the dumps at 14-7 it's a sign that we have arrived as a good Mid Major, now let's get better this Year!

Could always be worse, could be LCC, losing to everyone...projected now to finish with 8 or 9 wins all season, currently dead last in the MAAC. Patsos burning that program down to the ground after Mitch...lol

14-7 is a very good record. But I think most of us are looking/hoping to take the next step. We want to be a high Midmajor that competes with the best of them day in an day out. I don't want to see us plateau as just a good midmajor program.

I thought this was the team to do it, however I does not seem as such.

Hopefully we finish the season strong.

• Like 1