UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] AE Tourney Game #1: 3/3/18 - 7:00pm - vs Stony Brook

Eli

Woo hoo! Lowell up 11 at half over UMBC. With the way our season has gone, Lowell will win so we can avoid UVM in semi's and we will lay an egg tonight and lose to SBU, LOL.

Sadly, I thought the same thing!

Retrievers just went on a quick burst to pull ahead anyway. I liked UML with the points, but not to win.

No way they keep Lyles to 2 points on 1/6 shooting in the second half. If he goes off UMBC will come back and win. If they can keep him in check Lowell has a shot.

You nailed it for the second half. Lyles is dominating and Lowell can't figure it out

So hard to keep him in check. I would give him the 3 and not let him drive. Easier said then done.

I was really really hoping the lower seeds would get an upset. I just do not see it. There are a huge difference between the top and bottom of our league.

Of course we need to win as well. But I think Hartford handles UNH (10 or more points) . Again I hope I'm wrong

Edited by UA1882

I was really really hoping the lower seeds would get an upset. I just do not see it. There are a huge difference between the top and bottom of our league.

Of course we need to win as well. But I think Hartford handles UNH (10 or more points) . Again I hope I'm wrong

I think UNH can do it. I didn't have much faith in UML. They have no size and only one player who can really impact the game. UNH has the ability. They have guys who can get it going, and if Hartford isn't knocking down 3's they become easier to figure out. I think Hartford can lose this game as much as UNH can win. IF Hartford starts plugging 3s then it will be tough.

I also may not be able to get past the idea that this isn't the same old Hartford. I have a hard time trusting them winning anything because its been so long since I saw them win anything (except for that first round win a few years back)

Yeah that loss to UNH and the Bing loss are the 2 that should not have happened. Losing 2 to UVM and splitting with Hartford and UMBC who had good seasons were acceptable and would have been 12-4 instead of 10-6.