UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] AE Tourney Game #1: 3/3/18 - 7:00pm - vs Stony Brook

Eli

Why do some people think Nichols might not be back?? Where do you think he is going to go?? He is not a 5th year senior or a grad student; and would have to sit a year, unless you think he might transfer down?? If you are on the list thinking he might not be back, please be more specific/justify please?? NOT saying you are wrong, just do not understand your reasoning and/or did I miss something in Nichiols' academic status?

It was mentioned in radio interviews that he would finish his undergrad in three years.

I think he'll be back I heard he's in a special program he can graduate in 3 and have his Masters in 4.

But then he might be able to leave after 3 if he has his degree and play immediately as a Grad student but that seems unlikely.

The school probably will give both degrees simultaneously when he completes the program.

Why do some people think Nichols might not be back?? Where do you think he is going to go?? He is not a 5th year senior or a grad student; and would have to sit a year, unless you think he might transfer down?? If you are on the list thinking he might not be back, please be more specific/justify please?? NOT saying you are wrong, just do not understand your reasoning and/or did I miss something in Nichiols' academic status?

My understanding is he is technically graduating in 3 years, very bright kid. I think that presents an interesting conundrum as a college graduate, not sure how NCAA would rule on his eligibility...

No

My understanding is he is technically graduating in 3 years, very bright kid. I think that presents an interesting conundrum as a college graduate, not sure how NCAA would rule on his eligibility...

No

Don't follow...ESL here!

• Like 1

No

Don't follow...ESL here!

Most of his posts are 2 or 3 words. You can't read minds? Pleb.

Edited by Eli

No

Don't follow...ESL here!

Graduates in 4 with a masters. Not 3. Focus elsewhere

• Like 1

If that's true, then excellent. No matter what struggles he had this year, David is still one of the most talented players we have had. I'd hate to lose him to transfer. If he puts it together he can be dominant. My only hope is that coach does a better job of recognizing when he forces it and has a bench that he trusts to play.

When he is on, let him get 35-36 minutes. When he isn't, be able to have him run harder for 20-25 minutes and allow Clark and Healy to get 15-20.

On the same note, allow Rizzuto 10 minutes to spell Cremo. Let Campbell and deSousa split the time. Offense/defense.

I know Cremo seemed to be way more efficient in games he was at 30 minutes instead of being closer to 35

By the way...I'm sure we will hear in a tweet or an interview within the next 2-3 weeks that Brown doesn't read or care what the message board says. :huh:

I mean if the staff were to get butt hurt over this then he should never leave for a big time job anywhere. This is fluff compared to a Big 10 or ACC school where you have legit boosters breathing down your neck.

I wish we had legit boosters. Then we wouldn't have totally choked and wasted the season.

If New York could get out of the public higher education business and sell us to 'Cuse as a vassal school, they so would.

No

Don't follow...ESL here!

Graduates in 4 with a masters. Not 3. Focus elsewhere

For the record, I don't want him to leave and have never advocated for him to leave. He's in a bit of an unusual academic situation (in a good way) so I was simply indulging the hypothetical. David is a talent and will have a role on this team, if he folds himself into the team concept as a senior he can be a huge part of the team next year. However, I do like that we'll have more options at that position next year. As a fan...with no impact on who plays, who's on the team etc. I don't always like how he plays on the court...hopefully that changes as he matures into a senior.

Edited by Clickclack