UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Is it too soon to call this The Greatest Show on Turf? or something more original?

Would’ve been nice if the North ticket booth were open, given the size of the crowd. And if the sign says a gold ticket is $15, don’t tell the guy who’s got exact change out to give $2 more to include the fees.

• Like 1

Most starters on offense did not play most of the second half, and defense mostly not the entire third or the 4th.

Except for Patterson moved to the QB holding the ball the third and a little in the 4th until sophs and freshman took over - is that a look at what will happen next year without Fields. Fields only 2 goals but 7 assists. Fields the master - nothing else to say!! The guy guarding him really was getting away with BS hits and holds!!!

My son said it was boring watching the first half because they are so dominant but had a lot of fun watching the second with the subs playing!

Edited by HOF2013

Fun game to watch. I wish UA would get some students or something to do the play by play of the game. Glad Marr pulled the first team players and let the younger guys get some playing time.

As I said in a thread last year, I like no announcers. You don't have play by play if you are at a game. I enjoy the "silence".

What is crowd size

Probably didn't look like a lot in the stadium, but that's a good crowd for a LAX game, in Albany, in February.

I'm just getting into Philadelphia from Miami, so I have no idea how the weather was. I hope that many show up for the basketball game tonight!

Cloudy, mid 40s, light wind. If you dressed right it was fine. Hot beverages appreciated. The speed discrepancy over the Dragons was huge. TD was lights out. They called of the dogs in the second half otherwise they would have scored 30. A couple of nice assists from Tehoka was nice to see. He doesn’t move a whole lot without the ball. Hopefully that is planned.

My son said it was boring watching the first half because they are so dominant but had a lot of fun watching the second with the subs playing!

Funny, I thought the opposite.

He played LAX at Albany some time ago and has a different perspective than us maybe. I agree with you. Anyway he said it was more fun to watch the subs. He LOVED #0 Davis Diamond and the idea that all the young guys played most of the 2nd half.

Edited by HOF2013

Fun game to watch. I wish UA would get some students or something to do the play by play of the game. Glad Marr pulled the first team players and let the younger guys get some playing time.

If not,the score would have been ugly

I agree with that. 30+++++ to less than 5 is not cool!

Maryland is 4-0 -

02/10 vs Navy W 10-4 02/13 vs Marist W 13-7 02/17 @ High Point W 16-14 02/21 vs Penn W 13-6

not sure how tough those teams are although Penn Beat Duke today by 1 gola. Syracuse beat Army in triple overtime - another 1 goal win.

Marist is 0 - 4

Navy is 2 - 2

High Point is 0 - 5

Penn is 2 - 1 beat Michigan and Duke

Edited by HOF2013

Are we the new #1. Penn leads Duke 10-9 with 2 minutes left .Penn holds on for the win.

If we are(!) come Monday, does this make us the first SUNY to ever hold the #1 national rank in a sport?

Interestingly, the SBU women's lacrosse team will also take over the #1 rank if they beat Denver tomorrow.

Edited by Jammaster

Also, shout out to Michael Kelly from the Gazette for his coverage. I'm still not sure why UA doesn't make the post game pressers available. Maybe they do and I am not smart enough to find them.

Loved Coach Marr's comments about the the younger guys and backups who played in the 2nd half. He was spot on with his comments. It looks like the players of the future will get a lot more opportunities to play and grow as players.