UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lacrosse at Maryland (3/10/18 - 12 PM)

The team is loose leading up to MD game. Stone Sims is expected to play. Connor Kelly had ten points vs. Notre Dame last week. Attendance was 4103, could be more this week.

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-lacrosse-meets-Maryland-in-top-2-showdown-12741698.php

Ierlan is using last year's loss as motivation. He's at 86.7%, the NCAA Division I record is 77.6 by Towson's Mark Goers in 1994.

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-s-TD-Irelan-looks-to-turn-tables-on-12739707.php

I was gonna post this if you didn't! Good read

I can't believe I'm going to miss this game. Going to try and subscribe to BTN like I mentioned earlier in the thread, DVR it and watch it Sunday morning. I will be at my daughter's first dance competition about 1.5 hours from my house from noon until 8pm.

ZmcTa.jpg

Edited by DanesRGood

Yeah its terrible. Really wish UA posted the games as replays online on their site after the fact. Can't believe in 2018 this isn't standard practice everywhere. It's not like there will be 5000 people watching like NBA League Pass or MLB...probably like 50 of us. Don't even need crazy infrastructure for that.

#1 vs. #2...this should be pretty epic.

Broadcast: Big Ten Network

https://www.btn2go.com/game/albany-at-maryland-on-03102018

You have to have a cable package that has this channel to watch the game either on their site or after the fact as a replace. Just chatted with their support.

Looks like I'll be missing this as I won't be able to go anywhere at noon as I have other things to do...was hoping to watch at like 5-6PM.

I am in the Capital Region. Called Spectrum. Locally it is actually through the Sports pass, $12.50 add monthly. Was told just to call back after the game and cancel and the cost will be pro-rated. Local Capital Region # 1-800-892-4357. Will be on the local TV on Channel 382. I was going to go to the viewing party but a 64 year old guy with a bunch of kids????? Would spend more money there with drinks and food so I'll just sit here quietly and yell at the TV and refs and Maryland players!@!!!!

If any of you guys are in the Latham, Troy area come on over. Eli aren't you in Troy??

Just checked and yes Cannel 382 IS the Big10 Network

Edited by HOF2013

This game is only on BTN TV and not the BTN Plus correct?

I just chatted with some BTN chat operator and he said it's only available through BTN TV with a TV subscription.

I switch to an IPTV a few months ago, and only have Spectrum internet. I'm screwed.

You have to have a cable package that has this channel to watch the game either on their site or after the fact as a replace. Just chatted with their support.

Looks like I'll be missing this as I won't be able to go anywhere at noon as I have other things to do...was hoping to watch at like 5-6PM.

I am in the Capital Region. Called Spectrum. Locally it is actually through the Sports pass, $12.50 add monthly. Was told just to call back after the game and cancel and the cost will be pro-rated. Local Capital Region # 1-800-892-4357. Will be on the local TV on Channel 382. I was going to go to the viewing party but a 64 year old guy with a bunch of kids????? Would spend more money there with drinks and food so I'll just sit here quietly and yell at the TV and refs and Maryland players!@!!!!

If any of you guys are in the Latham, Troy area come on over. Eli aren't you in Troy??

This is what I was talking about! I did the same thing and will be watching when I get home tonight. Now, can I not find out the score before 9:30pm tonight? haha.

So, one day of a $12.99 per month package is pretty damn cheap when prorated.

This game is only on BTN TV and not the BTN Plus correct?

I just chatted with some BTN chat operator and he said it's only available through BTN TV with a TV subscription.

I switch to an IPTV a few months ago, and only have Spectrum internet. I'm screwed.

I don't know for sure but think it is ONLY on BTN

Edited by HOF2013

This is what I was talking about! I did the same thing and will be watching when I get home tonight. Now, can I not find out the score before 9:30pm tonight? haha.

So, one day of a $12.99 per month package is pretty damn cheap when prorated.

absolutely!