UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Decent chance then for a tourney victory. Some folks look down upon that game, but if the choice is to have a chance at a win in a competitive game or being fed to the lions right off the crack, why not enjoy the experience? The lions will still be there on Thursday-Friday should you win.

• Like 1

Decent chance then for a tourney victory. Some folks look down upon that game, but if the choice is to have a chance at a win in a competitive game or being fed to the lions right off the crack, why not enjoy the experience? The lions will still be there on Thursday-Friday should you win.

I think it is the fear of losing a PIG and not even getting to Thursday/Friday that hurts more. If you win great, but if you lose its like you were never there.
  • Like 1

I think it is the fear of losing a PIG and not even getting to Thursday/Friday that hurts more. If you win great, but if you lose its like you were never there.

tumblr_lrb3llidyt1qifzwao1_500.gif

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

I am so disappointed right now.

Why couldn't we have beaten SB?

Why couldn't we have beaten UConn back in 2006?

Why couldn't we have beaten UVA back in 2007?

Why couldn't we have beaten Duke back in 2013 or Florida in 2014?

UMBC just undid a dozen years of achievement for our program. We look like garbage compared to them right now and frankly we're mentally back in the Scott Beeten era now. We maybe are the #4 team in the AE in perpetuity thanks to this.

You are extremely irrational at the moment. Lol. 

UMBC did what no other team could have done in 135 tries. We also beat UMBC by 44 points this year. Stony Beat them by 30+. Crazy things happen. UVA plays UMBC 1000 times, they probably win 990. Crazy things happen.

To say that UMBC winning has undone everything we've accomplished makes little sense. When UVM beat Cuse in a massive upset, did that set us back 15 years? Within a couple of years, we were making our debut in the big dance. UMBC will get a lot of recognition and that will be good for our conference. Mid-majors conferences are only as good as the results they produce in big game situations. I think this ultimately helps UA, and I think we could have an excellent team next year. 

• Like 4