UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2018 Bracket Challange

8 hours ago, Dane Pound said:

Just a reminder to bump this up.

An hour or so to go before I regret my picks. So maybe Iona going to the sweet 16 wasn't a good idea...

I was rooting for Eric Eaton, but I still think we will see a 16 beat a 1 before we will see a maac team in sweet 16?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I had the same thought...the difference in athleticism speed and length is pretty apparent to a blind man...

Clean program or not give me a win in the tournament. No one around the country cares about their previous players getting kicked off the team. They are the Cinderella’s of Thursday knocking off an even more dirty program lol

Edited by UA'08
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

I had the same thought...the difference in athleticism speed and length is pretty apparent to a blind man...

The MAC is closer to the power 5 conferences than the America East is to the MAC (IMHO). If not, it is at least a comparison to ponder. The top teams in the MAC are very athletic.

We did beat Kent State in December, but they still had a very athletic front court and lost some seniors going into this year if I recall correctly. 

Edited by UA_MA_2000

Buffalo's coach has been there for three years.  Looks like he gets the credit for the current state of the team.

I rest my case.  The PAC12 is a garbage conference :D   Now, somebody needs to tell Walton to shut his piehole.

Anyone else have Duke winning it all, other than me?

Edit:  Looks like Bob has Duke too.   Lots of Villanova picks.  Let's go BAMA

Edited by uofalbany