UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2018/2019 Schedule

1 hour ago, UA'08 said:

If they want a buy game for $50k sure let’s take the trip down Washington Ave.

Home and home or end it.

No reason to subsidise that program.

Let them try to find another game that can get 10,000 fans and let them find money from other places if they are looking to buy out fatsos ?

Personally I would not travel to LCC

3 hours ago, bob87 said:

Home and home or end it.

No reason to subsidise that program.

Let them try to find another game that can get 10,000 fans and let them find money from other places if they are looking to buy out fatsos ?

Personally I would not travel to LCC

If this isn't a home and home starting at SEFCU this year, I won't be there. Only caveat is if it's part of a tournament or something with them returning a game. 

34 minutes ago, alexfamous said:

i think this cross town rivalry may end. Both coaches just complain about the other via the media. In my perfect world, I want TUC to be a neutral arena for both schools. it would be nice to see the Jamar 31 and logos in the rafters.............

The complaining about each other is part of the fun of it though. Brown has gotten much better at it over the years. I love hearing his little subtle jabs during interviews that if you weren't a real fan you wouldn't realize he was pointing directly across town. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

The complaining about each other is part of the fun of it though. Brown has gotten much better at it over the years. I love hearing his little subtle jabs during interviews that if you weren't a real fan you wouldn't realize he was pointing directly across town. 

It helps that he's been kicking their ass for like 8 years...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wasn't Hooley's first year a summer Canadian trip. And if I remember it correctly, he average over 20 points, got injured and had to red shirt a year. A bit hazy about some of my details/facts; but I am pretty sure that Peter was a freshman star on our last foreign trip, which coach said would be a good learning experience for that team. And Peter and that team (not sure how many were around for all 5 years?) turned out pretty GOOD.

• Like 2

I do not see a Home and Home series ever .... their alumni want no part of SEFCU arena ....  $50,000 for guarantee game .... in my opinion  ... their looking to pay a lesser amount then they paid in the past  .... Benson and Brown have a tough decision to make ....  many factors including with the newspaper Albany Times - Union  ... aka Times Union Arena .... we are looking for some good press .... A10 or CAA .... in SEFCU ... we can dream

2 hours ago, cwdickens said:

I do not see a Home and Home series ever .... their alumni want no part of SEFCU arena ....  $50,000 for guarantee game .... in my opinion  ... their looking to pay a lesser amount then they paid in the past  .... Benson and Brown have a tough decision to make ....  many factors including with the newspaper Albany Times - Union  ... aka Times Union Arena .... we are looking for some good press .... A10 or CAA .... in SEFCU ... we can dream

Walk away... I won't be there if not home and home... Ever! 

2 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Then play more competive teams including those in the maac that make the tournament and are willing to come to Albany

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...