UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Two things:

1. Interesting that we all see the SAME EXACT THING, people who are fans, familiar with football schemes, and the like. If we see it, imagine what D-Coordinators must be seeing.

2. Danefan-- you able to check your e-mail tomorrow or Saturday; I have to do some research but I want to shoot you an e-mail to see if you can pass the info along to some people when you are up there this weekend. Sadly, I am stuck on that case I e-mailed you about. GRRRRR....life was supposed to be better as in-house counsel. smile.gif

Yeah unfortunately I'm attached to my email 24-7-365.

You in Germany now?

Nope...in Burlington, MA (our USA HQ, and my home base). Sifting through tons of documents and our HR policy...which is shyte! BTW, we hired Reed Smith as our outside for the case...so I am going to be in NYC a ton, not to far from your office.

I will e-mail you sometime tomorrow...and there is an outside shot I may be able to make it Saturday, but I am not holding my breath.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent the e-mail to you...two actually. Should make for an interesting read.

Got em. I'll see if I can pass it along. Not sure of protocol though as you mention. I'll see and let you know.

May have to be a "hey, interesting thing out there", and let them sort it out. If they need my info...give the digits.

Shockingly the TU has no short line on UA clobbering St. Francis in their "College Football" section http://www.timesunio...ollegefootball/ or even a mention on that so called "College Sports" blog. In this day and age, news is updated on he spot. The fact that they have nothing on their site is well....predictable I guess.

Attendance of 6,624, a record for Albany football at University Field - I won't recognize "7,500" vs. Ithaca in 1975, when I don't think they actually sold tickets.

Overwhelming performance, 417 yards to 81. Two Glass FGs of 40+ yards (with a 17mph wind).

Big game next week. Robert Morris won today 17-16 as Monmouth hit the upright on the 4th quarter extra point, recovered the onside kick, but RMU blocked a 28-yd. FG at the gun.

It was the largest crowd I've ever seen at UField and I played in the game against Sacred Heart in 2001 when we were both 5-0 and Devoron Johnson was a major NFL prospect. I think that game is the 2nd largest crowd now, but this seemed like a ton more.

I honestly think we could get 8,000-10,000 easy if the seating was available and they were prepared. I waited close to 20 minutes to pay my $10 to get into the field only to sit on the grass becaue there were no seats available on either the home or away side. There was a buzz around the campus and the city this morning. I felt something different, then I've felt in the past.

I'm hopeful it will continue.

I got a mild chuckle out of this:

Dillon Romain quotes:

The Record: “We have a veteran offensive line,” Romain said. “It’s not hard running behind those guys. They open big holes.”

Times-Union: "We have an old (offensive) line, so it's not hard to run behind those guys," said Romain, who had 58 yards and two touchdowns. "They open up big holes."

I know which one sounds less flattering.

What an a** he is... "UAlbany has been smart enough to make Saint Francis the homecoming opponent in the Red Flash's last four trips to Albany, a sure way to send the fans home happy." Might be true but so typical of our favorite sports writer for our favorite news paper.

What an a** he is... "UAlbany has been smart enough to make Saint Francis the homecoming opponent in the Red Flash's last four trips to Albany, a sure way to send the fans home happy." Might be true but so typical of our favorite sports writer for our favorite news paper.

Maybe Albany could give a preference, but isn't it the conference that decides the schedule? We know we're going to hold Homecoming in mid-October. If we had that much influence maybe we'd try for a homecoming in September.

Archived