UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Channelsurfing is up. It's about 20 seconds behind the live radio. Is their pic always 2X3 inches, or is that because of the browser I'm using?

Down 14-0 already.

It all depends on how they can capture the feed from the school. Sometimes it's larger and allows you to go full screen. Sometimes it's small and there is nothing you can do about it, which is the case with this.

CS emailed me back saying the game was up.

I am all for the Buddy move.

Our D sounds terrible.

Haggy...I dont have Sopcast installed...and the website has a ridiculous number of downloads I can choose from. Any suggestion as to which i should choose?

Sorry, I can't offer much help. I am still trying to configure the Mac, and keep my hopes up that UA can find their game today.

Archived