UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season over, time to prep for next year. Goal moving forward should be developing the future.

Ok gentleman now that the emotions of Saturdays game should be somewhat tempered lets look to the future. Dan is not getting it done period . The two interception throw by Buddy , although not good really don't bother me . He went into the game down 35 and im sure we were taking chances. The last one he threw could have been caught the reciever got his hands on it . Anyway I believe we need to go to more of a spread type offense to get Drew and Dillon the ball outside . Leathley is athletic enough to run that kind of scheme we can line up Drew all over the field. Number 1 seems to be our best off tackle runner. Im not sure what happen on the defensive side of the ball in the first half but it needs to be fixed quick . Hard to tell what the coaching staff is going to do! but the time is now for some kind of change at this point i'll take anything

Agreed. I see no reason why Leathey, Romain and Smith should not all be in the game at the same time almost every play. You've got Paul Booker who is also a threat as a split-TE and can block and multiple WR's that are impact guys if given the chance. With all that talent why would you run a boring old pro-style zone blocking run scheme?

Not to mention they are ALL under classmen ! Let's get ready for the next few years it COULD be exciting. Danefane what do you think in all reallity they will do this week can the coaching staff be that stuburn

i don't think they'll do anything drastic this week. It took Fordie many years to get away from running the wishbone or some variation of it. But only time will tell I guess.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season over, time to prep for next year. Goal moving forward should be developing the future.

Ok gentleman now that the emotions of Saturdays game should be somewhat tempered lets look to the future. Dan is not getting it done period . The two interception throw by Buddy , although not good really don't bother me . He went into the game down 35 and im sure we were taking chances. The last one he threw could have been caught the reciever got his hands on it . Anyway I believe we need to go to more of a spread type offense to get Drew and Dillon the ball outside . Leathley is athletic enough to run that kind of scheme we can line up Drew all over the field. Number 1 seems to be our best off tackle runner. Im not sure what happen on the defensive side of the ball in the first half but it needs to be fixed quick . Hard to tell what the coaching staff is going to do! but the time is now for some kind of change at this point i'll take anything

Agreed. I see no reason why Leathey, Romain and Smith should not all be in the game at the same time almost every play. You've got Paul Booker who is also a threat as a split-TE and can block and multiple WR's that are impact guys if given the chance. With all that talent why would you run a boring old pro-style zone blocking run scheme?

Not to mention they are ALL under classmen ! Let's get ready for the next few years it COULD be exciting. Danefane what do you think in all reallity they will do this week can the coaching staff be that stuburn

i don't think they'll do anything drastic this week. It took Fordie many years to get away from running the wishbone or some variation of it. But only time will tell I guess.

I will take anything at this point!

Archived