UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to watching it in HD.....hopefully. But considering MSG broadcasts high school games live in HD, I have to imagine this game will be in HD as well.

I'm hopeful we get a good crowd, it looks good on TV, and we don't run 90% of the offensive plays between the tackles. Anythuing else would be great as well.

Looking forward to watching it in HD.....hopefully. But considering MSG broadcasts high school games live in HD, I have to imagine this game will be in HD as well.

I'm hopeful we get a good crowd, it looks good on TV, and we don't run 90% of the offensive plays between the tackles. Anythuing else would be great as well.

Amen brother lets open it up! I think MSG plus is only HD so it should be a good broadcast

Danes to go with new QB - Times-Union

Delaney, Gallo, Wargo, O'Keefe benched until halftime -team rules violation.

Danes hope to shine under Friday Night Lights - Record

CCSU travels to Albany - New Britain Herald - the kind of story I wish we had for road games. Don't bother looking in the Hartford Courant, dominated by their evil empire, the UConnvicts.

Not to beat a dead horse but.... This looks pathetic on TV. I told my father to watch the game. He just called me and asked when they were showing the UA game because right now they are showing some high school game. He was kidding of course but still..... sad.gif

Embarrasing actually. I told all the UA alumni at work to watch the game and get their checkbooks out when they see how embarrasing their alma mater's stadium is.

Archived