UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was my first chance to watch Buddy play and I was definitely impressed. Rough second half and then the fumble in OT was bad. He has a strong arm and was mostly pretty accurate. The TD pass was a bullet and on the money. I love it that he adds another dimension to the offense with his ability to run the ball. I'd really like to see the offense open it up a little more and see what Buddy can do with his arm. Tough night for this season and a terrible blown lead but looks like Buddy could be pretty good.

Fumble costs Danes in OT - Times-Union

Central wins in OT NB Herald

The guy sitting next to me called the option pitch on the last XP.

Re Layton's bad punt, it was a short field, his previous had gone into the end zone, and I think he was kicking for the right corner and it went off the side of his foot.

Wind wasn't as big a factor as predicted, it was almost calm by halftime.

We may have lost about 10 fireworks games in a row.

Archived