UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Rank this team..

Even though losing Sam will put a large hole on the floor ... I really do think that this team will be better next year.

Another year of time in the gym for Peters could make him a force in the league if he can get his legs in shape. He is getting stronger all the time, but with injuries like he had and other issues take time to build.

Sam Rowley says that Mike will be better than he was. He is taller, and the potential to be stronger - he just doesn't yet have the touch that Sam has on the glass. If that comes, watch out.

Greg Stire can be a beast with work. I can see it in the way he plays.

From what I have read and seen - Kyle McKinley could be a big addition. I know WB doesn't typically get a lot of Freshman into the rotation, but this might be an exception.

I am actually more worried about the guards:

We know what we will get with Hooley (as long as he comes back after graduation), Singletary, and Sanders. Dallas should continue to improve.

The thing I fear is losing Wheeler Baker because of his limited PT this year. He could probably be the best player we have next year, but is he happy with his limited role so far? How much more time is he going to get next year? Tre Green has shown flashes of talent, but I have to think he sees the writing on the wall of no PT next year. Where does Cremo fit in? Maybe he Redshirts? I don't know much about Wells and Twyman - but do they see any shot at seeing the floor?

It is a good problem to have (too much talent) but as I said at the beginning of this year - keeping the talent happy with PT is going to be WB's hardest job this year.

Next Year, all the strong teams will be better as well - so it should be exciting. VT and Stony Brook aren't losing much either. Hartford will rebuild again, but watch out for Bing next season. The AE should be on the rise...

• 4 weeks later...

Now that the season is over, I'm ready to finally touch this. I rank this team right behind, and not by much, from the 2005-06 team. I put them just ahead only because it was the first one and that team was special. The story and brotherhood of this years teams puts them 2nd.

1) 2005-06

2) 2014-15

3) 2006-07

4) 2013-14

5) 2012-13

I agree w/ both of you...in my ranking, I'm talking about the 2005-06 team getting the top spot by like .00001

It is that difficult

There were so many ae wins, the dramatic shot, the good showing against ou,the unprecedented media attention.

The more I think about it, this year was probably the better team.

based on last nights game...Zoellner I think it a big factor. Also, 2005-06 team can hit the three's a lot more. Also, that 2005-06 team played in a insanely stronger conference. Plus, they did only lose 2 more AE games then this year. Story line wise...all this years team.

Again, it's insanely hard to compare and very very close.

I still rank the first Championship team as the most special, by a hair over this team...but this team is the one closest to my heart. That's the best way I could put my thoughts on the subject.

For comparison sake, my first backpacking trip abroad will always be my fondest...because it was new. All my other trips that followed were amazing in their own way...but nothing will be as special as the first time you do something new.

I still rank the first Championship team as the most special, by a hair over this team...but this team is the one closest to my heart. That's the best way I could put my thoughts on the subject.

that's pretty much how I would say it also...well done