UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany (1-1) vs. D3 Oneonta 8pm

As an aside on the bag email 30 minutes before the game...more funny info as I finally got home and had a chance to look it over: it references the 10/29 Elon game at the bottom....so, we can't even send a fresh email lol. Just copy and paste. I'm ashamed.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

As an aside on the bag email 30 minutes before the game...more funny info as I finally got home and had a chance to look it over: it references the 10/29 Elon game at the bottom....so, we can't even send a fresh email lol. Just copy and paste. I'm ashamed.

Intresting. I hadn't read the emails

Intresting. I hadn't read the emails
Got the email at 7:30 lol.
  • Like 1

Looks like coach fired back at Pastos last night during the post game for all his comments the past week.

anywhere to hear or read about this?
https://mobile.twitter.com/tjwilkin?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Tim Wilkin just stiring the pot. Pastos obviously trying to get under the skin of Brown weeks before the game. Talk about which school the game means more to. Coach should have gave the media the old "just focused on our next game".

Edited by UA'08

So looking into tickets for Mohegan sun games and theres no way to get tickets for just the second session?

There are 8 of us going and we bucked up for the full day secondary market tickets since it is sold out. Stupid me for not buying the day they went onsale. There was no option I could find to buy just tickets to the night session.

If nothing else, last night we got to see the debut of Terrel Martin-Garcia who doesn't seem shy about shooting.

I'm not crazy about these types of games but early the season with a bunch of newer players it seemed OK to have an exhibition-type game. I hoped guys like Grayson would get some minutes and feel more comfortable but that didn't seem to happen. Hopefully it will soon.

See Costa Anderson for the first time I had to wonder why he hasn't got more minutes so far. He played defense with some energy and seemed to know what he wanted to do within the offense.

• Like 1

So looking into tickets for Mohegan sun games and theres no way to get tickets for just the second session?

There are 8 of us going and we bucked up for the full day secondary market tickets since it is sold out. Stupid me for not buying the day they went onsale. There was no option I could find to buy just tickets to the night session.

Better off buying the ticket off a person from the day session who can careless about the other games lol.

If nothing else, last night we got to see the debut of Terrel Martin-Garcia who doesn't seem shy about shooting.

I'm not crazy about these types of games but early the season with a bunch of newer players it seemed OK to have an exhibition-type game. I hoped guys like Grayson would get some minutes and feel more comfortable but that didn't seem to happen. Hopefully it will soon.

See Costa Anderson for the first time I had to wonder why he hasn't got more minutes so far. He played defense with some energy and seemed to know what he wanted to do within the offense.

Garcia impressed me. He had some sweet moves to the basket for as big as he is and obviously has the range since he took two 3's and hit one of them and Brown didn't yell at him for either one. He had 11 points and 6 boards in 10 minutes or something like that.

Nice player to have for depth purposes, that's for sure.

• Like 1