Photo

Recruiting - 2018

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#76 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:18 PM

https://itsovertime....malachidesousa_

#77 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

Lol @ LCC losing two recruits to the AE. I mean, just hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Love watching that team lose and lose and lose some more. On and off the court.

GO DANES!!!

#78 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

https://twitter.com/...529105458266113

• Eli likes this

#79 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

Props to the Coaching staff for their recruiting work. I'm sure nights like this make all the traveling and recruiting efforts worth it.

Edited by MRSGDG, 03 September 2017 - 09:28 PM.

#80 MRSGDG

MRSGDG

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:29 PM

Malachi De Sousa on Albany:"I just felt so comfortable with the way Coach Brown ran his system & I see myself bringing versatility to them." -Twitter

Edit: Whoops sorry see someone posted the link already.

Edited by MRSGDG, 03 September 2017 - 09:31 PM.

#81 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:30 PM

Malachi De Sousa on Albany:"I just felt so comfortable with the way Coach Brown ran his system & I see myself bringing versatility to them." -Twitter

Yep, Dane posted...I love versatility so can't wait to see this kid!

GO DANES!!!

#82 GreatDanes06

GreatDanes06

Great Dane

• RACC Rowdy
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:32 PM

not sure if it was posted, but per the Siena board, his mom is a UA alumnus

QZcTc3.gifknLKdl.gif

#83 Clickclack

Clickclack

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:38 PM

not sure if it was posted, but per the Siena board, his mom is a UA alumnus

I was the one that posted it there first. I heard there was some type of connection there.

#84 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:55 PM

#purplefamily

GO DANES!!!

#85 Clickclack

Clickclack

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

http://www.newenglan...tform=hootsuite

#86 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 771 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

So is Riley Abercrombie the next target? Aussie connection!

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#87 UA1882

UA1882

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:39 PM

Two really nice players. UA just keeps getting better and better . From what I read we have little to no shot for Abercrombie. (Maybe someone knows different). If we ever got him that would be unbelievable.

The guy I would like to get is Tayler Mattos. He is 6'10 and plays very smooth . Also he is very young. May even be able to redshirt him . I think he will continue to blow up this year so if we are going to get him we need to do it soon . A little write up about him:

6'10" big man Tayler Mattos bursts in the rankings at #26 after a breakout summer with a talented young WrightWay Skills squad. Mattos is still in the infancy of his prospect development but his fluid movements, tremendously quick rate of improvement and blue collar work ethic are all reasons to believe his best ball is still years away. Combine that with the fact that Mattos is still just 16-years old heading into his senior year at Kearsarge (NH) and you've got one of the most intriguing prospects in New England. Mattos already holds offers from Boston University, Albany, Canisius, Rider, Kennesaw State, Bryant and New Hampshire

Looks like we are really turning the corner to be a very good midmajor. Let's continue to upgrade the Sefcu.

Edited by UA1882, 04 September 2017 - 04:47 PM.

#88 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 771 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

Lol @ LCC losing two recruits to the AE. I mean, just hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Love watching that team lose and lose and lose some more. On and off the court.

2? Try 4. 2 in the last few weeks. They were all in on Lamb and Nash as well. Their fans have to hate UVM as much as I do...

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#89 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 771 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

Two really nice players. UA just keeps getting better and better . From what I read we have little to no shot for Abercrombie. (Maybe someone knows different). If we ever got him that would be unbelievable.

The guy I would like to get is Tayler Mattos. He is 6'10 and plays very smooth . Also he is very young. May even be able to redshirt him . I think he will continue to blow up this year so if we are going to get him we need to do it soon . A little write up about him:

6'10" big man Tayler Mattos bursts in the rankings at #26 after a breakout summer with a talented young WrightWay Skills squad. Mattos is still in the infancy of his prospect development but his fluid movements, tremendously quick rate of improvement and blue collar work ethic are all reasons to believe his best ball is still years away. Combine that with the fact that Mattos is still just 16-years old heading into his senior year at Kearsarge (NH) and you've got one of the most intriguing prospects in New England. Mattos already holds offers from Boston University, Albany, Canisius, Rider, Kennesaw State, Bryant and New Hampshire

Looks like we are really turning the corner to be a very good midmajor. Let's continue to upgrade the Sefcu.

Looking at his offers, I am guessing that we don't have much of a chance as well, but watching his highlights and hearing him speak, we can hope the connections are strong enough. :)

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#90 Clickclack

Clickclack

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

I think we have a lot of young bigs, my thought is we are likely to see a JUCO big or two to round out the '18 class. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users