UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Penn State 11/11/16

One week to go!

This game will be on ESPN3.

The good news for us: Penn State will probably be starting a freshman point guard.

The bad news for us: That freshman point guard is Tony Carr, probably one of the heralded recruits they've ever had.

He's starting for them tonight in their exhibition game against Lock Haven.

Brown made mention of Penn State. Evidently, they have 3 kids who played together in HS (thus tight chemistry) in their recruiting class and it is one of the best recruiting classes in the nation. Said he wished the game was on ESPN4 (lol).

• Like 1

UA listed as an "upset alert": https://collegecourtreport.com/2016/11/11/three-power-conference-teams-who-should-be-on-upset-alert-on-opening-night/

PSU to run a press on defense...from my vantage point this has caused UA troubles over the years.

Hmmm...the "Canadian-based NCAA college basketball website". I'll take the good pub though!

UA listed as an "upset alert": https://collegecourtreport.com/2016/11/11/three-power-conference-teams-who-should-be-on-upset-alert-on-opening-night/

PSU to run a press on defense...from my vantage point this has caused UA troubles over the years.

Hmmm...the "Canadian-based NCAA college basketball website". I'll take the good pub though!

I thought we all moved up here after Tuesday night!?!!?!?

(Disclaimer: I was just making a joke, and it was not intended as political commentary or baiting.)

• Like 4

Does ESPN3 allow to rewatch the game later? Like late tonight? I forgot I made a promise to someone so I won't be able to watch live :(

Yes, it stays on their site for one year.

Yeah, just found that info and confirmed it with another source. Phew :).

Does ESPN3 allow to rewatch the game later? Like late tonight? I forgot I made a promise to someone so I won't be able to watch live :(

Yes, it stays on their site for one year.

Yeah, just found that info and confirmed it with another source. Phew :).

broussard.jpg

200x200px-ZC-292f1a77_chris-broussard-me

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1