UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ UNH - 2/6

Clearly he isnt shooting well last week or so but yeah he fouls less than any big on the team. As an alternative they could start Charles who would foul out in the first 20 minutes.

Based on 40 minutes of play Charles would average 17.7pts, 9.41RB's and 6.28 fouls.

Based on 40 minutes of play Rowley would average 8.7 pts., 7.23 RB's and 4.04 fouls.

Defense is obviously harder to put on paper but in my opinion we are a better team with Charles on the floor.

• Like 1

Clearly he isnt shooting well last week or so but yeah he fouls less than any big on the team. As an alternative they could start Charles who would foul out in the first 20 minutes.

Based on 40 minutes of play Charles would average 17.7pts, 9.41RB's and 6.28 fouls.

Based on 40 minutes of play Rowley would average 8.7 pts., 7.23 RB's and 4.04 fouls.

Defense is obviously harder to put on paper but in my opinion we are a better team with Charles on the floor.

Travis doesnt and cant play center. Would rather those shots go to Cremo and David

I realize David got a foul called but come on man...it's not like he was on a 2-1 fast break. PASS THE FREAKIN ROCK AND RUN THE OFFENSE. Stop this coast to coast nonsense. It worked that time but will fail 8 times out of 10.

The more the season goes on, the more I see he's out to get his. Everything else be damned.

Edited by Eli

Travis doesnt and cant play center. Would rather those shots go to Cremo and David

Rowley is 5lb lighter than Charles and Charles is 2 inches shorter but is 100x more athletic (can get up). In the AE, we don't have 7' centers on average like in the NBA. 6'6"-6'8" is often times a token center. Stire is the same weight as Charles but 1 inch taller.

Also, per UA roster, all three are listed as forwards. They are our 'bigs'. Period.

Edited by Eli

Stire can play center no?