Photo

Inside Lacrosse Yearbook

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 BestDaneSinceHamlet

BestDaneSinceHamlet

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:06 PM

Someone, find out!!!! What's going to take 2 years.  Bleachers don't take 2 years either.  Bofo was built in..18 months?

#17 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,938 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:26 PM

While theyre at it, field hockey deserves more than improvised portable benches, too

Edited by UAalum72, 15 December 2017 - 01:26 PM.

#18 AlbanyFan2018

AlbanyFan2018

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

I recall a post or article not too long ago which showed the amount of unrestricted athletic giving, or I think it was athletic giving for schools in New York. West Point, not surprisingly, was way ahead, something like $6mm. I think Albany was just north of $200k.

Hard to improve facilities with so little support, and hard to imagine what the heck is going on with Fallon.

We had the opportunity to tour a lot of other schools' facilities and no doubt for a top 30 team Albany has some of the worst facilities. It really is becoming an arms race, and one of the reasons I am anxious to see what the program and school does to capitalize on the programs success.

Really a testament to what Coach Marr has built on what has to be a pretty shoestring budget.

#19 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:48 PM

While theyre at it, field hockey deserves more than improvised portable benches, too

I assume field hockey only uses that field.  Hard to dedicate too much funding in that case.

Although it would be great to see improvements there. 

UA Class of '93

599489_235629683226336_1094172808_n+(2).

#20 UAFAN

UAFAN

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 629 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:51 PM

I believe FH field is also being replaced

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users