UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• 2 weeks later...

New Hampshire on Nov.18

Sept. 2 @Old Dominion

Sept. 9

Sept. 16 Monmouth

Sept. 23

Sept. 30

Oct. 7 @Richmond

Oct. 14

Oct. 21

Oct. 28

Nov.4 @Stony Brook

Nov.11

Nov. 18 - New Hampshire

The Stony Brook game has been the last regular season game since we joined the CAA. I guess no longer.

Looks like JMU released its schedule. No Albany on it. Mixed bag of news. We don't have to face the national champs, which is nice, but the last time we played them was there 2 seasons ago, so I was hoping we would get to see them at Casey. Also, as I said before, my coworker is their QB's uncle so that could have been fun for interoffice rivalry.

Looks like JMU released its schedule. No Albany on it. Mixed bag of news. We don't have to face the national champs, which is nice, but the last time we played them was there 2 seasons ago, so I was hoping we would get to see them at Casey. Also, as I said before, my coworker is their QB's uncle so that could have been fun for interoffice rivalry.

Fun for you but terrible for the rest of us. Glad that powerhouse isn't on our schedule. We ain't ready lol. That team would put up 80 on us.

Fun for you but terrible for the rest of us. Glad that powerhouse isn't on our schedule. We ain't ready lol. That team would put up 80 on us.

To be the best, you have to beat the best. End of story.

• Like 1

Disagree with this. Our defense is far from a problem. That said, they'd be trouble for just about any team...as evidenced by their beatdown of the entirety of all comers this year.

Edited by Dane96

That's all fine and dandy...but we still have 2 or so years to go before we can even remotely compete on such a level. That's if we continue to recruit well.

Disagree with this. Our defense is far from a problem. That said, they'd be trouble for just about any time...as evidenced by their beatdown of the entirety of all comers this year.

Okay, maybe not 80...but I highly doubt we'd keep them in the 20's or even 30's. It'd be a blowout regardless due to our offense...not even a shootout.

They put up 84 on URI, 42 and 55 on UNH,47 on Richmond and not to mention the 42 on us in 2015. They put up more than 50 7 times last year, more than 80 twice. I mean, the proof is in the puddin. Could they forget how to score next year? Sure. But I wouldn't like our chances...we're still 2-3 years away from being on that level as I said above.

Edited by Eli

That's all fine and dandy...but we still have 2 or so years to go before we can even remotely compete on such a level. That's if we continue to recruit well.[/quote

Completely disagree. Ask Richmond about our competitiveness

Almost as many points as the UVM and UMBC teams would put up against that defense.

Oh, wait...wrong thread.

• Like 1