Photo

[FB] Game 3 - vs Monmouth - 9/16 - 7PM

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#16 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

A little surprising, but ticket sales look extremely weak....over 2,000 left?!?!

#17 Albany Weave

Albany Weave

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:44 AM

A little surprising, but ticket sales look extremely weak....over 2,000 left?!?!

Way overpriced for the Capital Region. Cheapest seat is $15 on the berm, $25 in the stands. Not family friendly prices at all. I have had people balk at coming because they feel the prices are too high.

#18 Dane4ever

Dane4ever

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

Agree completely.  The product is overpriced for this market, even just to sit on the berm.  Hello, ESPN 3.

#19 Albany Weave

Albany Weave

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:57 AM

Prices for other Schools:

Stony Brook

Purchase in advance and save!
Advance Reserved = $15
Advanced GA = $12
Reserved on Gameday = $18
GA on Gameday = $15

Delaware

2017 Football Single Game Ticket Prices Ticket Type   Price 

Prime Reserved* (Sections D and K)

$35 Preferred Reserved* (Sections C, E, J, L) $30 Sideline Reserved (Sections A, B, F, G, H, I, M, N) $20 General Admission (North End Zone) $15

Towson

Single Game Pricing
Adult

Opponent Advance Walk Up Morgan State $15 $20 Villanova $9.11 $9.11 Richmond $15 $20 Delaware $15 $20 Rhode Island $10 $15

#20 B9j2j6s

B9j2j6s

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

Unfortunately I agree the price is to high. Speaking for myself last two years I payed around 200 for four seats. This year when I was asked to renew the same seats were 400 plus 100 for a donation. In addition 50 for parking. Granted if my son's were older I would find away to afford it because I am a diehard, but for a casual fan the price is to high for 5 games or even 1 game for that matter. Also no casual fan is going to be excited to see Monmouth. No disrespect to Monmouth.

#21 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

Brad Harris has "Secret" plan

#22 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

Unfortunately I agree the price is to high. Speaking for myself last two years I payed around 200 for four seats. This year when I was asked to renew the same seats were 400 plus 100 for a donation. In addition 50 for parking. Granted if my son's were older I would find away to afford it because I am a diehard, but for a casual fan the price is to high for 5 games or even 1 game for that matter. Also no casual fan is going to be excited to see Monmouth. No disrespect to Monmouth.

Yep, $200 for two seats here. Don't remember a mandatory donation although that might have been part of my basketball tickets?

GO DANES!!!

#23 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 771 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

It depends on where you sit. Gold level seats are $150 for the season, but also require a $250 donation. 

I sit in the dark purple seats (I find the upper deck gives a better view of the field) and my seats were $100 each plus a $50 donation - making my tickets $150 each for the season. Times 4 and $600 starts to get expensive - especially when that is a similar price to my basketball seats and you get more than twice the games for the same cost, but I don't mind paying it.

White, Silver, and Berm seats do not require a donation. 

QVZCQOEULQSOJCR.20170829134154.jpg

Edited by godanesgo99, 15 September 2017 - 12:38 PM.

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#24 Phoenix

Phoenix

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

For what it's worth..if you're donating $100 and have football season tickets then I believe you'll receive free parking. 

#25 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 771 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

For what it's worth..if you're donating $100 and have football season tickets then I believe you'll receive free parking. 

This is true. I don't know if it is because of GDAC standing or whatnot, but I received parking passes and GDAC Hospitality passes with my tickets

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#26 Clickclack

Clickclack

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:54 PM

This is true. I don't know if it is because of GDAC standing or whatnot, but I received parking passes and GDAC Hospitality passes with my tickets

I believe the donation also covers the contribution requirements for both basketball and football. One donation covers both it's not per sport I think.

#27 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:54 PM

It's because of your GDAC donation (the $50 for each seat) that you receive the parking.

If anyone ever needs extra's, please let me know (I have two seats). I only get to 1-2 games per year due to work and distance.  I also sit in the Upper Deck for the same reasons as GDG.  

#28 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

It's because of your GDAC donation (the $50 for each seat) that you receive the parking.

If anyone ever needs extra's, please let me know (I have two seats). I only get to 1-2 games per year due to work and distance.  I also sit in the Upper Deck for the same reasons as GDG.  

Dane96 sits right by me, Click and Jimbo (and maybe others). I feel like we have the best seats in the house. Right on the 50 yard line nice and high. See everything. I've sat in the lower level for the spring games and I can't see crap on running plays.

I promise to behave. lol.

Edited by Eli, 15 September 2017 - 01:02 PM.

GO DANES!!!

#29 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 771 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

It's my first year in these seats. I picked up 4 seats in Row A near the 50 yard line. Anyone ever sit there? Are the railings going to block my view being in the front row?

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#30 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:22 PM

Railings shouldn't block your view.  The seats are great, IMHO.  If this stadium ever expands these are simply great seats.  Awesome view of the play developing...and the seats are built with "closeness" to the field of play.

• Eli likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users