Photo

NCAA quarterfinal Danes versus Maryland

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#31 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

Go Danes

You may want to mute the sound

lol @ the last line. Seriously, I don't know how anyone can listen to that garbage.

GO DANES!!!

#32 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:13 PM

Awesome highlights. The "lyrics" to that "song" are atrocious. 

#33 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,769 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

The count for the Alumni Association tailgate is up to 166, but a lot of people are listed twice, or as their own guest. Signup might need a system redesign.

#34 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,769 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:08 PM

Lacrosse coach comes full circle

Marr began his coaching career at Delaware, then went to Maryland

#35 alumni '92'

alumni '92'

Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:27 PM

those lyrics are repugnant ... hate to see a UA gem paired with filth ... not suggesting, but you could set that montage to Adele and it would be fine ... disappointing choice ... let's go win a game on Sunday

#36 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 810 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:33 AM

If I was Fields I would demand that the video be taken down. Absolutely embarrassing.

#37 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:53 AM

I knew the song was garbage from the get-go.  Didn't even listen to the lyrics.

Not sure I would have posted it if I had listened.

But it's Fields.  And UA lacrosse.

Go Danes

• Eli likes this

UA Class of '93

599489_235629683226336_1094172808_n+(2).

#38 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

So, who's heading down to Delaware this weekend?

UA Class of '93

#39 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:31 AM

https://twitter.com/...577742070407168

Edited by uofalbany, 19 May 2017 - 10:32 AM.

UA Class of '93

#40 Jammaster

Jammaster

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:34 PM

Denver is looking like a contender.

#41 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

GAMEDAY!!!! How bad of a father would I be if I stayed home from son's baseball game to watch this?  kidding of course.  Phone will be shut off and game will be DVRed.  Expect some late posts from me after watching the game after it is over.

#42 godanesgo99

godanesgo99

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

GAMEDAY!!!! How bad of a father would I be if I stayed home from son's baseball game to watch this?  kidding of course.  Phone will be shut off and game will be DVRed.  Expect some late posts from me after watching the game after it is over.

You can watch live from your phone on the watchespn app. Multitask!

UA Class of '99

Go Danes!

#43 DanesRGood

DanesRGood

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

That won't work.  Can't be watching the game while coaching third base. lol

#44 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:23 PM

That won't work.  Can't be watching the game while coaching third base. lol

Yep, you don't want any line drives down the line hitting you in the eggs

UA Class of '93

#45 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 810 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:14 PM

So Matt Rambo came to play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users