Photo

[MBB] Game #14: 12/20/17 - 9:00pm - @ Louisville

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,949 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:17 PM

Hours and hours later:

frustrated.gif

GO DANES!!!

#122 jalidanefan

jalidanefan

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:17 PM

Wow, what a game. Just watched and even though I knew the outcome, that was a lot of fun. Foster should be a beast in the AEast and dominate. There is no one in the league who can change his shot like the Louisville bigs. I hope he comes into league play with crazy confidence. The whole team should ride this into a league championship. Rallying cry, Remember the KFC YUM! No, nm.

#123 UA_MA_2000

UA_MA_2000

UA MA 2000

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:55 PM

Wow, what a game. Just watched and even though I knew the outcome, that was a lot of fun. Foster should be a beast in the AEast and dominate. There is no one in the league who can change his shot like the Louisville bigs. I hope he comes into league play with crazy confidence. The whole team should ride this into a league championship. Rallying cry, Remember the KFC YUM! No, nm.

Totally agree about Foster. Only question is how much the beast wants to eat come conference play!

And also agree about the guys finding their shots and long-range game. As their fitness and endurance improve, their fresher legs will help those shots drop.

Edited by UA_MA_2000, 21 December 2017 - 10:56 PM.

#124 Jammaster

Jammaster

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

One last silver lining question—if we get into the tourney, could a close-call road game like this help our seed? I'm never sure if they take overall performance into consideration, or simply go by the math.

#125 Clickclack

Clickclack

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:52 AM

One last silver lining question—if we get into the tourney, could a close-call road game like this help our seed? I'm never sure if they take overall performance into consideration, or simply go by the math.

It would be WAY DOWN on the decision matrix...

#126 UA'08

UA'08

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

One last silver lining questionif we get into the tourney, could a close-call road game like this help our seed? I'm never sure if they take overall performance into consideration, or simply go by the math.

Playing in the CAA will help our seed lol

#127 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,999 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:12 PM

With his outmanned Pittsburgh team well on its way to a 77-51 loss at Louisville, Stallings was overheard getting into it with what appears to be a Cardinals fan or fans.

At least we didnt pay our guys $100,000, Stallings yelled,

#128 Clickclack

Clickclack

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • 10,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:28 PM

With his outmanned Pittsburgh team well on its way to a 77-51 loss at Louisville, Stallings was overheard getting into it with what appears to be a Cardinals fan or fans.

🥇

#129 UA'08

UA'08

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:35 PM

🥇
I wish we had $1,000 to pay players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users