Photo

Dudzinski new DC, Sanchez Promoted to Asst DC

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:45 PM

Just out. Keith Dudzinski new Defensive Coordinator, Asst HC and Sanches Asst DC and Cornerbacks coach.

#2 Clickclack

Clickclack

BPF Bracket Challenge Winner

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

Someone break this move down...

nsr.gif

• Eli likes this

#3 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

Is this good news? Not familiar with either guy. Is it a drop off from Clark from an X's O's perspective?

I just want to see an OC change...

Edited by Eli, 09 January 2018 - 02:05 PM.

GO DANES!!!

#4 reeder

reeder

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 932 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:39 PM

I think it's a good move.  Dudzinski was a DC at Maryland and at UMass - I think he lost the job at Maryland when the new coach came in a couple of years ago.  Not sure about naming Sanchez an assistant DC - not that it's a bad move, i just wasn't aware that there were many assistant DC's.  Maybe they're grooming him...

#5 HOF2013

HOF2013

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:57 PM

GREAT move, Dudzinski was DC at Maryland and UMass as reeder said.  Knows his stuff.  Now need to know who else they are going to hire.

Edited by HOF2013, 09 January 2018 - 06:58 PM.

#6 HOF2013

HOF2013

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:00 PM

Is this good news? Not familiar with either guy. Is it a drop off from Clark from an X's O's perspective?

I just want to see an OC change...

We all would like to see something maybe - at this point I just don't see it happening.  Kinda late to be making such changes isn't it?  I have no idea just wondering out loud.  Coach Dudzinski move is a good one though!

#7 jimbo

jimbo

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:11 PM

I’d have agree. We are stuck with an inept OC for the foreseeable future. Of course if they bomb out again next year then the future will get here kind of quick. We still need a CAA caliber QB and vast improvement from the O Line. Maybe between Brunson, Testaverde and Undercuffler they can cobble together some consistent QB play.

#8 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:36 PM

Id have agree. We are stuck with an inept OC for the foreseeable future. Of course if they bomb out again next year then the future will get here kind of quick. We still need a CAA caliber QB and vast improvement from the O Line. Maybe between Brunson, Testaverde and Undercuffler they can cobble together some consistent QB play.

Don't worry if the offense is inept next year the OC and his HC won't be an issue lol

GO DANES!!!

#9 uofalbany

uofalbany

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

Get into the playoffs next year or adios Gattuso.

UA Class of '93

599489_235629683226336_1094172808_n+(2).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users