UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Let's Fix SEFCU!

Hahah DP.

Do we know if we are doing away with the corner screens or will those still be there + the scoreboard?

I was wondering that also. Not sure if the folks on Millionaire's Row will be able to see the video screens up there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahah DP.

Do we know if we are doing away with the corner screens or will those still be there + the scoreboard?

I was wondering that also. Not sure if the folks on Millionaire's Row will be able to see the video screens up there.

Looks all four sides of the scoreboard have a video screen.

Hahah DP.

Is there a ribbon below? S eels like there is one of those round scrolling ribbons there.

Anyone know if they will be keeping the corner video screens?

I think those were rented and if you have 4 screens on all sides of the scoreboard I doubt they would spend the money to keep those side screens. Plus they were blocking some seats at least one side in the accessible seats. So I'm sure they planned for them to just be temporary, but who knows.

Edited by MRSGDG

Hahah DP.

Is there a ribbon below? S eels like there is one of those round scrolling ribbons there.

Someone I know who saw it in person said that's what it was ..like the scrolling round advertisement thing.

• Like 1

Hahah DP.

Someone I know who saw it in person said that's what it was ..like the scrolling round advertisement thing.

Can a center hung scoreboard be sexy? Asking for a friend.

Man that is magnificent... When is the scrimmage?

Hahah DP.

On Twitter Coach said probably 10/13 or 10/14

Hahah DP.

On Twitter Coach said probably 10/13 or 10/14

Then i will need a scouting report

Hahah DP.

There is a halo ring both at the top and bottom of the displays.

• Like 1

Hahah DP.

There is a halo ring both at the top and bottom of the displays.

Wow...that's big time. Can't wait to see it.