UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Wing play could be better and Irelan was called for one or two violations when he couldn't get the ball out of the back of his stick.

IMO the defense didn't play as well as the score might indicate. JD made a lot of great saves on some pretty soft defense which gave Drexel some really good looks. Defense and GB's will have to improve against the upper echelon teams.

Great to see Fields put a lot in the goal, but the third attack spot wasn't as productive as it needs to be going forward. You saw Thomson cycling through more players. That needs to be ironed out. Liked the switch by Gleason to Perla in at close defense. He is much stronger at GLE and not getting beat topside.

All good points. If irelan continues to get stronger and with JD's play, that is going to give the Danes a lot of extra possessions that haven't been accustomed to getting.

I agree with your comments on the defense. Seems to me that Perla is the better option at the third close position, and it isn't clear to me at attack. If it were me I might put Drake there since we seem to have a lot of depth at midfield.