UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Post-Season CIT: St. Peter's @ UA Thursday at 7pm

Early on..CBI had the 'advantage' of including at least some BCS teams. Now there hasn't been a single BCS team in that tournament since at least 2015. We played the best team in the CBI last year in Ohio. San Francisco is probably the best team in it this year. In fact..5 of the 16 CBI teams this year have a losing record. At least the CIT has a .500 record minimum threshold. Not really much of a difference between the two tournaments anymore in terms of quality.

I think the CIT has the best non-NCAA/NIT team this year in UNC Asheville.

Edited by Phoenix

Early on..CBI had the 'advantage' of including at least some BCS teams. Now there hasn't been a single BCS team in that tournament since at least 2015. We played the best team in the CBI last year in Ohio. San Francisco is probably the best team in it this year. In fact..5 of the 16 CBI teams this year have a losing record. At least the CIT has a .500 record minimum threshold. Not really much of a difference between the two tournaments anymore in terms of quality.

I think the CIT has the best non-NCAA/NIT team this year in UNC Asheville.

Not that the teams are better in the CBI, but that there's bigger name programs playing.

go read Wilkins tweets with comment from Brown about playing. To me that is enough. By the way to me $38k is fine price to pay for me to have my alma mater look really good to recruits saying "hey, we have been in a postseason tournament for 6 straight years, including 3 NCAA tournaments...how many has ______________ been to?"

Whatever gets you going. I hope we are not using CBI/CIT appearances as a recruiting tool.

O8, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I hope we do use CBI/CIT as a recruiting tool. In a one bid conference where a young team or a bad bounce or a bad call, can cause a team to miss the big show by 3points; it most certainly is an advantage to tell a recruit we've been in the post season six straight years!

• Like 1

Will said on his radio interview that St Peter's is one of the slowest-paced teams in the country

Even slower than us. Pomeroy has us at #321 and Saint Peter's at #348. Their strength is defense..and they force a lot of turnovers. Hopefully some of our prep for UVM will help.