Photo

[FB] Game 6 - @ Richmond - 10/7 - 3PM

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#196 reeder

reeder

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:24 AM

Our D got a little pressure on him but missed like 5 opportunities for sacks. You can't do that and let him make plays, and still expect to win.

I thought Brunson did a fine job, even if some throws were a bit high. Someone said he was off all game...I disagree with that. He made a few mistakes, which is expected considering he still technically hasn't played a full year of CAA football (this is what, his 8th game?). Dude is definitely growing and making strides. Diggs bailed him out a few times, but that's fine...this is a team sport. The other half of the team (defense) failed him and let up a TON of big plays and gave up a ton of points.

Newspaper articles quoted at least one player who said those deep jump balls were planned. They had no defense for it. I do take issue with UA playing it safe all of a sudden when UR kicked the FG to pull within 7. That was some lousy play calling. Why not take another deep ball shot?

I agree with the play calling. I felt like the coaches were calling a good came and then had a relapse.

Also, Diggs is a special player. Probably the best playmaker we've had in a long time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users