UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I could not get beyond the second page of the survey because I am not a GDAC member. Or, at least, I couldn't figure out how to do that. I answered the page on purchasing tickets, but then I couldn't go further without answering all the questions as if I am a GDAC member. Pointless. I guess the athletic department wants just GDAC members to attend football games.

I could not get beyond the second page of the survey because I am not a GDAC member. Or, at least, I couldn't figure out how to do that. I answered the page on purchasing tickets, but then I couldn't go further without answering all the questions as if I am a GDAC member. Pointless. I guess the athletic department wants just GDAC members to attend football games.

What was it telling you?

I had to hit next like 6 times on certain parts of the survey because it kept refreshing with the same questions or would only 'go next' on one question (first refresh was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...second refresh was 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.)

On the last question where it asked for thoughts in general, I gave a list of ideas to improve attendance and expressed concern that the ticket pricing was too high with the GDAC required fees. I did say that I understand the need to increase revenue but there's not enough demand today... I only went to one game this year (St. Francis) - it was a nice night but a pretty small crowd, long lines to get food,,, and the gold section seemed to be mostly people with lanyards so I think they were staff.

Just finished the survey. It was a little frustrating, like having to answer things that don't apply. Also the repeated attempts to get to the next page. I've seen worse. So I vented as well as possible

without getting petty and abusive.