UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season ticket renewals.

I'm trying hard to stay neutral here but just wanted to bring up that parking in Dutch lot is not terrible when compared to some other places I've had to park for road games. It is less than a 5 minute walk. There is a shuttle almost always there waiting for you for those colder nights and there are plenty of spaces. I always have to park there when I come up for games so I'm used to it. Take a trip down to Marist and you will think Dutch is great parking. Marist is like parking in the Indian lot and waiting 15 minutes for a shuttle in the cold with my son. Dutch is not THAT bad.

• Like 1

I'm trying hard to stay neutral here but just wanted to bring up that parking in Dutch lot is not terrible when compared to some other places I've had to park for road games. It is less than a 5 minute walk. There is a shuttle almost always there waiting for you for those colder nights and there are plenty of spaces. I always have to park there when I come up for games so I'm used to it. Take a trip down to Marist and you will think Dutch is great parking. Marist is like parking in the Indian lot and waiting 15 minutes for a shuttle in the cold with my son. Dutch is not THAT bad.

Or Maryland (well, the weather is better for your sometimes 30 minute walk).

http://www.transportation.umd.edu/parking/athletics/bballMap.pdf

Actually Marist is more like parking in H lot on the State Office Campus with no sightline to the gym or signage to tell you which direction to walk.

With the Siena game, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up selling more tickets. I personally know of at least 4 season tickets are going to be purchased by a Siena fan I know that has never set foot in SEFCU.

Wonderful, we'll now have four more empty seats for the other 10 or 11 games at SEFCU. Like Click said what is UA going to do when they don't have Siena at home next year?

Edited by UA'08

With the Siena game, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up selling more tickets. I personally know of at least 4 season tickets are going to be purchased by a Siena fan I know that has never set foot in SEFCU.

Wonderful, we'll now have four more empty seats for the other 10 or 11 games at SEFCU. Like Click said what is UA going to do when they don't have Siena at home next year?

First step of the conversion if they have a brain.

They are LCC fans now so I am not optimistic

Edited by bob87
  • Like 1

It's not bad...until you've been spoiled parking 25ft from the arena doors. I'm dreading those walks now after parking VIP for like 4 years. I remember them being bad...5 minutes or 25 minutes.

I know a lot of people have been complaining about concessions, and pricing there, but last I knew UA and UA Athletics do not get a piece of that action. That is all Sodexo. That may have changed though.

Edited by godanesgo99

It's not bad...until you've been spoiled parking 25ft from the arena doors. I'm dreading those walks now after parking VIP for like 4 years. I remember them being bad...5 minutes or 25 minutes.

You'll get used to it. It really isn't that bad. I've complained about it in the past but after doing it a bunch of times now it's really not that far.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this in my e-mail...

Great Dane Fans,

We are pleased to announce a renewal prize contest for M/W basketball season tickets. We truly appreciate the support from our fans and want to thank you with some fantastic prizes. Each Friday through the month of June we will be awarding prizes to renewed season ticket accounts. Contest will begin this Friday, June 10 and will include all renewed orders to date. We will enter you into our pool of contestants. As the contest progresses we will add additional names as renewals come in. Names will be removed from remaining prizes if pulled earlier. Winners will be announced via social media. In addition, each winner will receive a phone call from the ticket office along with a certificate detailing your prize. Prizes will have deadline of April 1, 2017 to be claimed. Prizes cannot be exchanged. Any experience prizes need to be mutually agreed upon between winner and athletics department.

To be eligible for contest, simply place a $50/per seat deposit on your tickets and that's it! How can you renew your season tickets? Season ticket holders have three options to renew tickets. First, you can renew online by logging onto your account manager through UAlbanySports.com/Tickets. You can also contact the ticket office at (518) 442-DANE (3263). Season tickets can also be renewed through the mail by returning your season ticket invoices which are being mailed out this week.

Here is the list of your potential prizes:

1. Season long Great Dane Athletic Club Courtside Hospitality passes
  2. Two (2) tickets to opening round America East Tournament game (home or away)
  3. Watch warm ups from the bench and courtside seat upgrade for a mutually agreed game
  4. Two (2) passes to Big Purple Growl & Ferocious Feast
  5. Free valet or SEFCU lot season long parking pass
  6. Two (2) courtside season tickets for women’s basketball
  7. Two Football Season Tickets
  8. UAlbany Basketball Jersey

9. Season ticket seat upgrade

10. AND MANY MORE!

*prizes will be randomly awarded

Please contact the ticket office with any question regarding your season tickets or renewal contest. Good luck to everyone and GO GREAT DANES!

Follow us on twitter @ualbanytickets for contest updates and all UAlbany ticket information.

Wait so we need to pay for the seat and do another deposit of $50? or am I having a brain fart and just not reading and what this is actually saying is that "to be in the contest, if you don't have all of the money for the seats now, you can just do a deposit instead"? I paid for my seat pretty much the day the system allowed me to...so I think I'm good...

Edited by Eli

Wait so we need to pay for the seat and do another deposit of $50? or am I having a brain fart and just not reading and what this is actually saying is that "to be in the contest, if you don't have all of the money for the seats now, you can just do a deposit instead"? I paid for my seat pretty much the day the system allowed me to...so I think I'm good...

As far as I know, is they are only asking for your commitment to renew your seats - so that means either paid in full or just a $50/seat deposit. It's not both.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

If they want to pay season ticket price or plan price to their team lose their superbowl whatever.

Edited by bob87