UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015-2016 OOC Schedule

So this doesn't sound too promising for next year.. and some thought this year's scheduled sucked.

@UAHOOPSWB · 18h 18 hours ago

Scheduling is one giant pain. Everybody wants home games. I am having a tough time getting road games. #Geez

I guarantee you he won't have a problem after next year...Everyone knows Will's got a loaded team coming back next year.

OT, but isn't this our summer international eligible year? An Australian trip would be in order.

Would be a very expensive trip. I'm sure they'd love to do it, but would have to find the $ for it. Or a rich donor who wants to sponsor them lol.

OT, but isn't this our summer international eligible year? An Australian trip would be in order.

Would be a very expensive trip. I'm sure they'd love to do it, but would have to find the $ for it. Or a rich donor who wants to sponsor them lol.

So who here wants to sponsor this trip around the world? Let's not all raise our hands at once :)

Our schedule looking like a blank sheet of paper so far lol.

Just because it's not public doesn't mean it's blank...Brown typically keeps it close to the vest.

That's true, just going by the tweet how it's hard to even schedule road games for next year.

Looks like Siena is talking to Harvard according to Singelais tweet...if that deal goes down the UA series is probably on pause for a bit. No problem here...4-5 wins against a low major (Patsos words, not mine) is a good way to go out.

I presume low major LCC would be traveling to Harvard as part od the agreement.

If so, it is a non story and good riddance

Looks like Siena is talking to Harvard according to Singelais tweet...if that deal goes down the UA series is probably on pause for a bit. No problem here...4-5 wins against a low major (Patsos words, not mine) is a good way to go out.

I presume low major LCC would be traveling to Harvard as part od the agreement.

If so, it is a non story and good riddance

LCC could be going to Harvard for a basketball game followed the next day with a Lunch and Learn.

• Like 1

So here's a question: How come we never get invited to any of the tournaments? Is it travel costs? What's holding us back from that. With three tourneys in a row you would think we'd be a great Mid-Major for any of these.

What do you mean never...we've been a part of them in the past. As recent as two years ago I think.