UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Vermont - AE Tourney 2017 Championship - 3/11 - 11AM on ESPN2

Vermont bus information will be posted tomorrow morning.

Thinkin of going to my first away game. If you don't take the bus and drive yourself, will you miss out on the tickets? Is it both or nothing? I don't want to buy from UVM.

Historically the Alumni Association has hosted viewing parties as well as the buses for the America East tournament championship games. So I know from the bus point of view there will be a package to go on the bus and get a ticket. Sometimes there is just a ticket option through the Alumni Association but I'm not sure if that is all the time. So you may just have to wait till tomorrow morning to see what the registration options are to through the Alumni Association.

Now if Athletics chimes in and wants to try to do something then who knows what will happen. As we all know their communication skills are subpar LOL.

For the champ game @ Stony Brook I got tickets through UA and did not take the bus. I'm sure they will give fans not taking the bus an opportunity to buy tickets.

Btw, $iena choked in their final. They are going to suck next year..... and maybe without patsos. He'll be lucky to keep his job.

I really like it when the other Capital Region team has to clean out its lockers for the season before UA does. Isn't it great that both our men's and women's teams will continue to be playing in March?

• Like 2

As for the time slot for the game, that is what ESPN gives us because they have champ games throughout the whole day. We are the first of the day every year. That is the way it has been and the way it will always be and no commissioner will be able to change that. Does the America East have enough leverage to tell ESPN what to do? Let me answer, no. You want to be on ESPN, you play when ESPN wants you to play.

• Like 1

As for the time slot for the game, that is what ESPN gives us because they have champ games throughout the whole day. We are the first of the day every year. That is the way it has been and the way it will always be and no commissioner will be able to change that. Does the America East have enough leverage to tell ESPN what to do? Let me answer, no. You want to be on ESPN, you play when ESPN wants you to play.

It could be changed. But not with small time thinking.

Are we legally obligated to have espn air it? How about fox sports 1? Or cbs?

Btw, $iena choked in their final. They are going to suck next year..... and maybe without patsos. He'll be lucky to keep his job.

I really like it when the other Capital Region team has to clean out its lockers for the season before UA does. Isn't it great that both our men's and women's teams will continue to be playing in March?

That school is a disaster. All those fans can chirp about is their attendance 'superiority'. They literally have NOTHING else to claim as fame...and haven't in the last 7 years. So all they do is laugh at our apathetic students...I'll take a half empty arena so long as we keep bringin home the championships and lifting the banners. I make enough noise lol.

Since 2006 (when we 'arrived' at this level with our first 'chip):

LCC: 3 MAAC titles, none in the last 7 years.

UA: 5 AE titles, 3 in the last 4, 5 of the last 10 and going for 6 in 11. Not to mention lose to UAlbany has forced a few of their coaches to find other jobs ( :P ).

Not to mention the success of the entirety of our athletic programs (women's basketball, lacrosse, soccer, football has been decent)...

Siena can't hold a candle to us yet those fools over there think they are still THE sports school in this town. Yeah, okay. They are so bad, they don't even deserve the regular font lol.

But anyway, back to Vermont...

Edited by Eli

Everyone graduates. Strong rumor that nico may leave... If he does they will he fighting Maine or Hartford for rpi.

Brutal recruiting by patsos. Nothing in the cupboard.

Everyone graduates. Strong rumor that nico may leave... If he does they will he fighting Maine or Hartford for rpi.

Brutal recruiting by patsos. Nothing in the cupboard.

Back to Vermont - let the $iena fans sort it out on their board

• Like 1

It could be changed. But not with small time thinking.

Are we legally obligated to have espn air it? How about fox sports 1? Or cbs?

Well since the conference made a deal to have all games on espn3 I would think they are legally obligated by a contract to have the champ game on there.